Added a E-Ladder

Earlier this year in a Tournament while in spot lock trying to get a swim bait un hung in the back of the boat my rod came out of my hand. Next thing I know while leaning over I was swimming now it was cool that morning and I easily got back in the boat but I was wearing thin shorts and jersey. My co angler was pretty upset and worried about me and if it was early or late in the year could have been a more difficult situation. Fast forward a month or so while out on the lake with the wife on vacation she decided to take a swim when it came time to get in she realized I did not have the nice ladder that my Triton had she got in but it was not easy as it is for us guys. I asked her if she would like a ladder and that I had been thinking of it since my accidental swim. Got it installed tonight was around 270 with the bracket for the power pole. We may try it out this weekend but I thought I would share.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Steven Dendy-Spring Hill, KS
    2017 Phoenix 721 PRO XP 250-PRO XS
    Past Rides

​07 Triton - TR-196 200-Opti
    01 Triton - TR-21 225 HO Johnson
    93 Javelin 379T 91 Rude Intruder

83 Tidecraft - Wildfire F/S 150 Black Max

2. Member
    that looks great. Definitely something I was a little bit surprised -- no ladder from the factory.

3. Banned
    Where can I get a E Ladder for my blades?

4. Member
    R & R Designs call them direct I got the extended version

https://www.rnrd.com/
    Past Rides

you know I didn't know that phoenix did not have a ladder. that's a big disappointment because my older triton doesn't have one and really wanted it on my next boat

6. Member
    Phoenix adds on a model of the TH Ladder Twist if you do not get power poles. The Triton Ladder is patent design that is nice to have.
    Past Rides

7. Member
    let us know how it works out. I have no pole so I got the twist ladder. The problem with it is that it is too far away from the two chrome handles on the back deck (it is too far right). I basically had to drag my wife in this week after tubing. Functionally speaking, this is the biggest and only gap I can think of on the Phoenix vs. my old Ranger.
    2024 Phoenix 818
    2024 merc 175 pro xs 3B411947

8. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by davidsa View Post
    let us know how it works out. I have no pole so I got the twist ladder. The problem with it is that it is too far away from the two chrome handles on the back deck (it is too far right). I basically had to drag my wife in this week after tubing. Functionally speaking, this is the biggest and only gap I can think of on the Phoenix vs. my old Ranger.

I will make sure I do this weekend has been a weekend of honey do’s around house and clean up after 5 tournaments etc.
    Past Rides