Where else to buy a boat besides bbc?

Still looking for a boat but need more resources.
    looked at Texas fishing forum but those boats on the majority are more than halfway across the country for me to even peak at.

Where else is a good place to look for boats besides bbc?

2. Member
    Boat trader and Craigslist.

3. Member

4. Member
    E BAY

5. Member
    I listed my last 4 boats on bbc. I sold 1 out of 4 on bbc and sold 3 out of 4 on E Bay.

6. Banned
    Figure what models you are interested in, and search the Internet! Google the model, and you can find many out there you wouldn’t have on Craigslist or here, or anywhere.

7. Cobra Boats Moderator Backlash Ar's Avatar
    TFF = Texas Fishing Forum

I thought I would be on Easy Street by now but somehow I missed the off ramp!

Searchtempest.com

Let's you search all of Craigslist by region, give it a try. And remember on CL if it looks too good to be true it's prob a scam lol
    2021 Phoenix 920 Elite / SHO 250
    Bullet 21XD / 250 XB (Gone to a great home in LA)
    "There is no such thing as a bad day fishing!"

9. Member
    Ya just went through a Craigslist and lucky eBay was on the ball when I went to have them run a background check on he person and found out it was a scam. Gonna peak at eBay

10. Member
    2022 z519 cup 225 merc 4s ser # 3B210484. 2--hds12 live units. 2 poles, atlas plate, ghost, hamby's, active target, merc digital gauges
    2002 basscat pantera 3 (dad bought new) sold 8-2-22
    2000 stratos 20 ss (bought new) 200 hp Rude ficht great boat/motor sold 11-21
    pulled by a 2500HD Denali
    proud dad of an ARMY Captain
    MAGA
    ASE/GM Master tech before tools

11. Member
    If you are on Facebook there are a gazillion boat sale groups on there. Some of my favorites are Bass Boats Motors and Accessories, Bass Boat sales Ranger Phoenix Nitro Triton etc and Bass Boat For Sale or Trade. Also check out Bassboats4sale.com.

12. Member
    Friends or people you know to go along with all the other options listed above.
    2021 Skeeter ZX225
    2021 Yamaha SHO 225 VF225LA

13. Member
    Guess it depends on what type of boat you want. I know a lot of NY guys have bought boats through Reynolds marine in CT. That is where I bought my boat and saw several guys from NY there looking. All depends on what you are looking for. A great dealer is what drew me for service etc. If not then the Northeast is a crap shoot for good boats. Half of the boats on craigslist's were scams. Goodluck..

14. Member
    Try nybass.com. It's kinda slow right now posting wise, but I've seen some posts about guys selling their boats recently.

As @A Wood mentioned, Reynolds Marine is a very reputable dealer in the northeast area. I bought my RT188 from them. Their salesman, Brian, and the owner, Tom, are both tourney fisherman. They are well respected and up to date on what's happening in the fishing world.

15. Member
    Look at Facebook Marketplace. You can set your own radius in miles, so you won't drive farther than you want to.