Humminbird PC - switching computers

I am getting ready to get a new computer here at work and want to make sure I don't lose all my data. I can't remember if I logged in originally when I signed up for Humminbird PC or not? My question is when I do switch can I just download the program again and log in or do I need to save everything on disks and re-down load?

The application can probably be re-downloaded or it's still sitting where you put it when you did the initial install.
    Any saved data is in your Documents folder, typically a path like this:
    C:\Users\USERID\Documents\My_HumminbirdPC\GPX_File s
    If you want to save that data previously imported into Humminbird PC, male sure to back up files in that folder and copy them back to a matching folder on your new pc.

3. Member
    There's no log-in to use Humminbird PC unless you're referring to getting the software. Used to have to sign in to My Humminbird Account for the software but that was changed on the website and is now located here towards bottom half of page: https://www.humminbird.com/support/software-updates

Whatever data you had stored on the old computer can be transferred to your new computer as Fins indicated above.
    Wes
    Helix 10 MSI+,MDI+,Ultrex IPilot
    2023 Phoenix 818
    Never assume there's a tomorrow

4. Member
    thank you!

5. Bringer Of The 'Bird sfw1960's Avatar
    Robert
    Newaygo CTY, MI
    Helix12MSI G2N v1.84/Helix10MSI G2N v1.84/Helix10MDI G2N v1.84/ASGPSHSx2/iPilotLinkv2.15/2.04RC-1+2/