does Basscat have a restoration service?

the title says most of my question.

or will i need to find a independent party to help? My 96 PII needs a lot of work in the up coming year or two

One of the guys at the plant has his own business, but I can't remember his name.

3. Member
    I think it’s Richard he done my Atlas at his house
    2018 Bass Cat Caracal
    Yamaha 225 SHO

4. Member
    Glass work? Garry Wright

Gary Wright, Wright Way Boat Repair. He's the man.

Basscat Eyra
    Mercury 250 ProXS

Yes he is. Did some work for me and did a great job
    Quote Originally Posted by ChuckTR21 View Post
    Gary Wright, Wright Way Boat Repair. He's the man.

7. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bob o View Post
    the title says most of my question.

or will i need to find a independent party to help? My 96 PII needs a lot of work in the up coming year or two

Unless you have an attachment to that particular boat, I would think it may be better to find a newer one, all fiberglass. A "lot of work" is not going to come cheap if you get a shop to do all the work. You can get a newer one and transfer the lifetime warranty. Garry did 2 boats for me, both wrecked. One he repaired I ran for almost 10 years after and when I sold it it did not even have a stress crack on it and still could not tell the boat was repaired. Glass was still perfect. So when I hit a stump bad with the next one there was no doubt where it was going for repair.

8. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jcdogfish View Post
    Unless you have an attachment to that particular boat, I would think it may be better to find a newer one, all fiberglass. A "lot of work" is not going to come cheap if you get a shop to do all the work. You can get a newer one and transfer the lifetime warranty. Garry did 2 boats for me, both wrecked. One he repaired I ran for almost 10 years after and when I sold it it did not even have a stress crack on it and still could not tell the boat was repaired. Glass was still perfect. So when I hit a stump bad with the next one there was no doubt where it was going for repair.
    Yes...you are rough on equipment.....

9. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lakebouef5 View Post
    Yes...you are rough on equipment.....
    Only rough on new ones. Every time I get a new one I crack it up. After that it's good to go.

yea, i had to read this a couple times to find out your busting up new stuff
    Quote Originally Posted by jcdogfish View Post