tde 80lp actuator replacement

I have a 2009 Ranger trailer, and the tde actuator is leaking and needs to be replaced. I am having trouble finding one to replace it. Ranger told me to call dexter axel as they do all their trailer parts now, but they are ufp actuators which wont fit. If I cant get the same actuator, I don't mind getting the whole assembly, from the bolt on swing away forward. Any ideas?

thanks in advance
    -Smitty

2. Electrical/Wiring/Trolling Motors Moderator CatFan's Avatar
    You may just have to replace the master cylinder. They still sell the 75LP, but don't know if it fits. Worst case you may have to buy a 75LP and weld a new housing on your trailer. Maybe best to give them a call.
    If you have integrity, nothing else matters. If you don't have integrity,
    nothing else matters.​

CatFan, Thank you for the reply. I found a repair kit that is basically everything needed to replace the actual brake actuator and components and not the coupler or anything to do with it. That may be what I need?

4. Electrical/Wiring/Trolling Motors Moderator CatFan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SmittyAndrew View Post
    CatFan, Thank you for the reply. I found a repair kit that is basically everything needed to replace the actual brake actuator and components and not the coupler or anything to do with it. That may be what I need?
    Likely is what you need.
    If you have integrity, nothing else matters. If you don't have integrity,
    nothing else matters.​