Angry LEGEND WARRANTY CLAIM PROBLEMS

Hi Guys,

Nordy here from Australia my V20 was an October 2014 Build

Is anyone else having the problems with getting a Warranty claim sorted with Legend ?.

We have been dealing with Pete from Legend since the August 2017 we supplied a Quote to get my Sagging Deck Repaired etc etc.

Now its July 2018 and still we have not received the payment required to have the deck repaired.

Legend have admitted the problem and have supplied step by step instructions on how they would like the repair done etc.

But still cannot get payment.

We cut them some slack due to the change over, and they kept saying its delayed due to the new owner and change over etc etc.

But now we cannot get any joy or correspondence from them at all.

They just ignore emails, phone calls etc etc.

Its absolutely rude & disgraceful, common courtesy would be to reply or return call, but that seems to be forgotten ATM .

Our Hull Life Time warranty to 1st Owner etc seems impossible to claim.

Im really annoyed and frustrated , is anyone else having this problem ???? is so did you solve it with Legend & How ????

The Legend Dealer in Australia cannot even get a parts order sorted & shipped, never mind trying to sort out this Warranty claim.

Its seriously wrong whats going on at the Office and how there treating there loyal customers.

Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by NORDY; 07-18-2018 at 11:43 PM.

Sorry man...

3. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by NORDY View Post
    Hi Guys,

Nordy here from Australia my V20 was an October 2014 Build

Is anyone else having the problems with getting a Warranty claim sorted with Legend ?.

We have been dealing with Pete from Legend since the August 2017 we supplied a Quote to get my Sagging Deck Repaired etc etc.

Now its July 2018 and still we have not received the payment required to have the deck repaired.

Legend have admitted the problem and have supplied step by step instructions on how they would like the repair done etc.

But still cannot get payment.

We cut them some slack due to the change over, and they kept saying its delayed due to the new owner and change over etc etc.

But now we cannot get any joy or correspondence from them at all.

They just ignore emails, phone calls etc etc.

Its absolutely rude & disgraceful, common courtesy would be to reply or return call, but that seems to be forgotten ATM .

Our Hull Life Time warranty to 1st Owner etc seems impossible to claim.

Im really annoyed and frustrated , is anyone else having this problem ???? is so did you solve it with Legend & How ????

The Legend Dealer in Australia cannot even get a parts order sorted & shipped, never mind trying to sort out this Warranty claim.

Its seriously wrong whats going on at the Office and how there treating there loyal customers.
    FWIW the problem is not really with your hull, sorry man alot of us are in the same boat, pun indended.

4. Member
    You might file a claim with the Attorney Generals office for their state. I have found that to have an effect

5. Member
    sounds like what happened to me when hawk was going under they put me off then one day they where out of buisness and popped back up as legend to void all warranty claims.

6. Born on th Llano Estacado Tx Champ's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ser68 View Post
    sounds like what happened to me when hawk was going under they put me off then one day they where out of buisness and popped back up as legend to void all warranty claims.
    They didn't just pop back up. There was a sale in there to Randy Qualls of probably just assets (molds & equipment) and not the business (Hawk Boats).

7. Banned

8. Joe4d
    hire a lawyer

Quote Originally Posted by Tx Champ View Post
    They didn't just pop back up. There was a sale in there to Randy Qualls of probably just assets (molds & equipment) and not the business (Hawk Boats).
    You're right. Hawk was down and out for at least a year before Legend started up with the old Hawk molds. I bought my Hawk brand new in early 2001 right before they bit the dust. Lucky me.
    John Slaughter
    ......... Bankrupt Boat Trash Since 1977.........