Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
    Banned

Cable guy saves boy from pit bull attack

2. Banned
    Joliet police said the owner of the dogs, Nico Sosa, was charged with obstructing a police officer after he became aggressive and tried to interfere with their efforts. He was released on an I-bond. Those dogs were taken to animal control.

WHF... She should have been thrown in a room with the dogs... Dan

3. Member
    Pit Bulls ...

4. Member
    I really wish I would stop seeing articles like this. Live in rural area but neighbors that moved in about 100 yards down the road have a full grown female pit and I’m pretty sure a pit bull pup now. I feel like I can even my three year old out of my sight one second when outside due to safety concerns. Maybe over reacting but still.
    1995 Ranger 487VS / 1998 Mercury 200 EFI

5. Banned
    I ignore most of this pit bull banter but I saw this poor kid on this evenings news with his face all tore up. It bothered me. If the cable guy hadn't intervened, the boy could be dead. You don't hear repeated reports about any other breed of dogs attacking humans.

6. Banned
    IL >Tinley Park & Shawnee N.F. Lakes Explorer. Help..
    I guess I finally have a Good feeling about Comcast. Now they should lower rates...

7. Banned
    Pit bull owners be like hood rat mamas......they Waze good boyz.

Quote Originally Posted by 597fitter View Post
    Pit bull owners be like hood rat mamas......they Waze good boyz.
    Thanks. You know me so well.

If I fished to live.....I'd starve to death!

9. Member
    Only good pit bull is a dead pit bull. Glad the boy was saved

10. Banned
    fake news....no one has cable any more

11. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bassin_man View Post
    I really wish I would stop seeing articles like this. Live in rural area but neighbors that moved in about 100 yards down the road have a full grown female pit and I’m pretty sure a pit bull pup now. I feel like I can even my three year old out of my sight one second when outside due to safety concerns. Maybe over reacting but still.
    If it ever gets out and comes on your property. Put it down.

12. Member
    War Eagle Blackhawk 2170 - Suzuki 150, MG Xi5
    Lowrance HDS 7" & 9" - Twin Talon 12' Anchors

13. Member
    I'm honestly surprised the injuries were not worse. Especially with 3 dogs. Poor kid will be in for several cosmetic surgeries to fix his face.

14. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bassin_man View Post
    I see a big fence in your future.

Walked by two last night on our nightly walk both were chomping at the bit to get to us. A guy down the street has one and I was jogging by his house two weeks ago and it was out front unleashed, dog got right up like it was going to charge me. The owner came out a grabbed the dog which tells me even the owner knows the dog is dangerous. I’m lucky I was on the street because had I been on the sidewalk I’m pretty sure the dog would’ve attacked me. I just don’t understand why anybody would own one of those ticking time bombs. I know other dogs bite as well but pits maul people until there lifeless, big difference.

Piece of shit breed that should no longer exist.

17. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cneubass79 View Post
    I know other dogs bite as well but pits maul people until there lifeless, big difference.
    Yup... The amount of damage caused by a pit is just extreme. I forgot where I read this but the bite wounds from a pit can almost be comparable to that of a shark. They latch on with stupid strong jaw muscles and begin to violently shake tearing flesh. Not to mention they seem to be pretty unpredictable and when ticked off are relentless.

18. Member
    The amount of mis-information and stereotyping in this thread is embarassing. So many narrow minded idiots.

Quote Originally Posted by kojimep View Post
    The amount of mis-information and stereotyping in this thread is embarassing. So many narrow minded idiots.
    Found the person with a pit bull that won't hurt a fly...until it does and everyone is shocked because "he has never done anything like this before!"

Sorry - my outlook on this changed considerably whenever I started imagining what I would do if one of those things latched onto my 18 month old. Do other breeds do it? Yep, every once in a while. 19 out of 20 dog attacks where someone gets seriously injured or killed are from one breed though. Owners or not, the breed is a problem. And it shouldn't cost lives so people can have a certain type of dog they like more than other dogs. Give me a break.
    2011 Skeeter ZX225
    225 Yamaha HPDI Series 2
    Minn Kota Ultrex 112 52"
    Console: HDS 16 Carbon
    Bow: HDS 12 Carbon, Solix 12 G2, Mega 360, Garmin 106 SV, LVS 34

Quote Originally Posted by kojimep View Post
    I know. I can’t belive there are idiots out there that would defend this breed. They are not much smarter than the dogs.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast