BBC SPONSOR / PHOENIX MOD DREWTICK's Avatar

Stoltz Bow Rollers

Im now stocking many sizes of Stoltz Products, if you are not sure what you need PM me I can get you a match , if you are still using a Yellow Bow Roller its time for an upgrade.
    http://www.drew-tek.com/parts/produc...y/bow-rollers/

• Guaranteed to outlast any other roller on the market
    • NEW U.V. stabilized formula will maintain its color much longer
    • Lab tests have proven that Polyurethane has much better cut and abrasion resistance than PVC
    • Will not mark your boat
    • Won't flat spot
    • Extremely cut resistant
    • Made in the USA

LONG LASTINGSTOLTZ Super Rollers are made of polyurethane, to replace rubber and PVC rollers that need frequent replacement. Although they cost more initially, their long life makes them economical in the long run. Polyurethane is extremely cut and abrasion resistant. Won’t split or crack, even in extreme cold.
    NON-MARKING
    Our rollers do not leave the black scuff marks that black rubber rollers do. No more hard work cleaning the bottom of your boat. We have seen catalogs advertise black rubber as “non-marking”, but that just is not true.
    MAKES LAUNCHING EASY
    If your boat is supported by our rollers, it will roll right off. Some trailers have either no rollers at all, or ones that don’t touch the boat. Adding a couple of our keel rollers to a bunk trailer that has none, will greatly reduce the effort to launch and retrieve your boat. Adjustable brackets are widely available. I would recommend the one piece variety. What you are doing is shifting some of the weight from the carpeted bunk to the roller, thereby reducing the friction between boat and trailer. You will be amazed at how much easier they make launching. You also don’t need to submerge the trailer to float off the boat. You won’t get water in the wheel bearings, and will keep the tow vehicle off of the slippery portion of the ramp. They also provides better support for the keel and transom, which many boat manufacturers recommend. Our rollers won’t flat spot after months of storage.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Drewcraft Specializes in Lithium Batteries and Chargers, We carry all Brands of Trolling Motors and Graphs, Minnkota, Lowrance, Garmin, Motorguide
    910-722-0001 call or text
    info@drewcraft.com

Only ordered a bolt but that is what I need....thanks John
    2015 Nitro Z6
    2015 Mercury 115 4S CT

3. BBC SPONSOR / PHOENIX MOD DREWTICK's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by johnsobo View Post
    Only ordered a bolt but that is what I need....thanks John
    no problem, I will ship it tomorrow
    Drewcraft Specializes in Lithium Batteries and Chargers, We carry all Brands of Trolling Motors and Graphs, Minnkota, Lowrance, Garmin, Motorguide
    info@drewcraft.com

4. Better Lucky Than Good! Casslaw's Avatar
    I have to say you worked with me all day making sure to get me the right bow roller and end caps. You were super patient, looked at all the pics I sent and the service was simply top notch! I can’t wait to get mine! Thank You! Chris
    2006 Triton SP-185, 2006 Evinrude Etec 90, PowerTech NRS3, Garmin Echomap Plus 73CV & 93SV

5. Member
    So we can tell u the year, make, model and size of boat and u can tell us which roller we need? How much are they? Cause I’m probably in on this. Don’t care for my yellow one.

6. BBC SPONSOR / PHOENIX MOD DREWTICK's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ch View Post
    So we can tell u the year, make, model and size of boat and u can tell us which roller we need? How much are they? Cause I’m probably in on this. Don’t care for my yellow one.
    I don't have the specks on all models but you can post or text me a picture of what you have now and I can get you a match or possibly something that fits even better
    I will be happy to pm you my number
    info@drewcraft.com

7. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DREWTICK View Post
    I don't have the specks on all models but you can post or text me a picture of what you have now and I can get you a match or possibly something that fits even better
    I will be happy to pm you my number
    Myra do that. Then I can maybe text u a pic with a tape measure showing the size. Thanks

8. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ch View Post
    Myra do that. Then I can maybe text u a pic with a tape measure showing the size. Thanks
    I meant yea do that...stupid spell check.

9. Member
    Which one would I need for a 1998 nitro trailer with a 912 savage boat

10. mikesxpress
    Drew it will make it much easier on the folks wanting these bow rollers (and you) if you post a "how to measure" your existing roller/bolt assembly.

11. BBC SPONSOR / PHOENIX MOD DREWTICK's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mikesxpress View Post
    Drew it will make it much easier on the folks wanting these bow rollers (and you) if you post a "how to measure" your existing roller/bolt assembly.
    I will do that
    info@drewcraft.com

12. BBC SPONSOR / PHOENIX MOD DREWTICK's Avatar
    OK guys when ordering a replacement bow roller be sure to measure the length across the center roller, just the center, not the brackets or the length including end caps, then measure the outer diameter of the end caps, and verify the bolt size, most common is 1/2" but some have a 5/8", if you are not sure or maybe you are looking for a better fit, take a picture from the front to send me,
    info@drewcraft.com

13. Member
    You wouldnt happen to know the size bow replacement roller for a 2015 ranger z520c? Im at work overseas and need to order one. Thanks

14. Banned
    Cleared out pm box sorry

15. Better Lucky Than Good! Casslaw's Avatar
    Do as Drew says and he will provide even weird combos like mine! He literally called Stoltz to get their recommendation for my boat and it works perfect. Such a small thing that’s very important!
    2006 Triton SP-185, 2006 Evinrude Etec 90, PowerTech NRS3, Garmin Echomap Plus 73CV & 93SV

16. Member
    Thanks Drew.
    Received the new bow roller for my Tracker PT190. Will install the next time I am at the lake. Looking forward to no more black scuff marks on the boat from the oem roller.
    Joe B

2017 Tracker PT 190 TX
    2017 Mercury 115 Pro XS
    Mercury Spitfire X7 19” prop
    51 mph @ 6240 rpms (RPMs from Vessel View Mobile) : full fuel tank and fishing load by myself
    4.2 second Hole Shot (measured using Vessel View Mobile)
    Engine mounted in 3rd hole
    Minn Kota Ulterra-Link w/built in MDI 80 lb thrust 60” shaft
    Humminbird Helix 12si Gen1 chirp on console
    Humminbird Helix 15si Gen4 cho on bow
    Humminbird Mega360

Dotline two step transom boarding ladder
    Tracker trailer bow boarding step

17. Member
    Got the new bow roller and flares for my ZX190, works great!
    Thanks!

18. BBC SPONSOR / PHOENIX MOD DREWTICK's Avatar
    Happy to help guy's

Thanks for the orders.

Drew
    info@drewcraft.com

19. Member
    Just ordered !!
    Can't wait to change it out.
    Thanks Drew

Tim B

20. BBC SPONSOR / PHOENIX MOD DREWTICK's Avatar
    info@drewcraft.com