USA 2015 Skeeter FX20 Seats

Hey guys, looking for a little help. Thought I could go to Skeeter and order some replacement seats or skins going off my Hull ID #. I guess that just doesn't work these days.. Shocking! Anyway, have any of you gone down this hole and figured out how to get Skeeter logoed upholstery or replacements. Bassboatseats.com says they can do some things , but they are generic no name brand seats... Any help is greatly appreciated!!

My '16 seats are looking a little worn as well. I like the look of the newer model seats with the grab handles built into them, but I'm sure they are exorbitantly expensive (if even available to fit into a '16 ZX). :(.

Did you go through a dealer? I wonder if later seats would work/fit?

3. Member
    Yes I went to Towne Marine in PA. This is what they said Skeeter replied: "Unfortunately we cannot "custom" order seats/skins. We can only go off of what was originally built. My suggestion would be bassboatseats.com for replacement seats, or they also sell vinyl and buy the vinyl to have local upholstery shop install." I thought the same thing, get the measurement of the old seats and see if new ones would fit in my boat... Didn't get very far...

4. Member
    you can order seat skins through the dealer net work .

5. Member

ZXR seat

Quote Originally Posted by 78Staff View Post
    My '16 seats are looking a little worn as well. I like the look of the newer model seats with the grab handles built into them, but I'm sure they are exorbitantly expensive (if even available to fit into a '16 ZX). :(.

Did you go through a dealer? I wonder if later seats would work/fit?
    I found a set at a dealer that had been ordered for a customer. I like the look but my original ZX seats are far more comfortable
    Attached Images Attached Images