What units will link together with Core units

What units will link with core units ? I have a 1199 that I want to move to the front of the boat for my 360 next to my 959 or 958 can’t remember exact model numbers. I want to put a Solix at the main console but want to make sure it will link with the 2 older units

2. Member
    I was thinking the solix would not with core units, I have a helix12 linked with 1199 and 360 via a 5 port. They will share waypoints and ducers but not mapping

Quote Originally Posted by fxdwgkd View Post
    I was thinking the solix would not with core units, I have a helix12 linked with 1199 and 360 via a 5 port. They will share waypoints and ducers but not mapping
    You can share waypoints with a SOLIX, nothing else.
    Wayne Purdum
    Charlottesville, Va.
    Helix 12 CHIRP MEGA+ SI G3N/G4N, Helix 15 CHIRP MEGA SI+ GPS G4N
    SOLIX 12 SI/G3, Helix 8 CHIRP MEGA SI+ G4N, Ultrex 80/LINK, MEGA360,
    MEGA LIVE, LIVE TL

4. Member
    Wayne what if I take the card out of the Core unit and put it in the Solix will it up load the waypoints

Quote Originally Posted by Bernerbass99 View Post
    Wayne what if I take the card out of the Core unit and put it in the Solix will it up load the waypoints

No, the SOLIX only loads GPX data separately. Your core units put the data in a MATRIX folder.

To copy the data for the SOLIX, load the MATRIX folder to HumminbirdPC and then highlight the newly created file, go to the top of the screen to FILE, then do SAVE AS GPX to the memory card.
    Then put the card in the SOLIX, choose the Files Icon at the bottom, then select Import Nav Data and select the file name on the card.
    Wayne Purdum
    Charlottesville, Va.
    Helix 12 CHIRP MEGA+ SI G3N/G4N, Helix 15 CHIRP MEGA SI+ GPS G4N
    SOLIX 12 SI/G3, Helix 8 CHIRP MEGA SI+ G4N, Ultrex 80/LINK, MEGA360,
    MEGA LIVE, LIVE TL