Stratos Trailer Information Plate.

Hi Folks, I have a small problem in that I recently purchased a 2007 Stratos 275XL from a guy in Florida. He was really helpful and got it all prep'd and into a container for the long cruise to Sydney Australia.
    The only thing I forgot was to get a close up image of the trailer identification plate BEFORE it went into the container.
    To get this trailer approved for import, I need to supply the Department of Infrastructure and Transport with information from that plate. I need to know the Tare Weight, the Gross Allowable Weight and the Axle Weight as well as length and width.
    I thought that if there is anyone that might be able to assist me, there is a good chance they might be on this Forum.
    I have contacted Stratos Boats and White River Marine Group but so far no answers. I am running out of time as it is only a couple of weeks away and if the trailer is not approved for importation with the notation that it needs to be modified before it can be registered in Australia then they just crush it.
    I'm hoping someone on this Forum might have a 2007 Stratos 275XL and is OK to send me an image of the trailer plate or provide the details off it.
    Thanks very much in anticipation - David
    Attached Images Attached Images

2. Banned
    I know they sold some of those at our local Gander Mountain back 10 years ago before it closed, I remember seeing them on the showroom floor. I would keep on trying to contact Tracker marine group, the old Stratos people have to have been assimilated into Ranger, Triton or Nitro production.

3. Member
    I am not sure but I think that stratos trlr was made by marine master. it might be a long shot but here is their customer service number 931-454-9089

4. Member
    There appears to be plenty for sale if you google search for it. I would bet at least one of the people, if you start calling, would send you that info.

5. Member
    I can get you one for a 285 ProXL single axle. My trailer looks exactly like yours.

6. Member
    Thanks guys. I would be very keen to get that picture Buccaneer. I'll send you an email with my contact info. Cheers.

7. Member
    Boathoops sent you a PM. Can’t figure out how to get pics from my phone into a PM to you.

8. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ficht158 View Post
    I am not sure but I think that stratos trlr was made by marine master. it might be a long shot but here is their customer service number 931-454-9089

were made by stratos
    2022 z519 cup 225 merc 4s ser # 3B210484. 2--hds12 live units. 2 poles, atlas plate, ghost, hamby's, active target, merc digital gauges
    2002 basscat pantera 3 (dad bought new) sold 8-2-22
    2000 stratos 20 ss (bought new) 200 hp Rude ficht great boat/motor sold 11-21
    pulled by a 2500HD Denali
    proud dad of an ARMY Captain
    MAGA
    ASE/GM Master tech before tools

I sent you a IM with a link to one for sale. Contact the seller he should be able to get you what you need.
    Enjoying life in Southern Illinois