Stratos Trailer Information Plate.

Hi Folks, I have a small problem in that I recently purchased a 2007 Stratos 275XL from a guy in Florida. He was really helpful and got it all prep'd and into a container for the long cruise to Sydney Australia.
    The only thing I forgot was to get a close up image of the trailer identification plate BEFORE it went into the container.
    To get this trailer approved for import, I need to supply the Department of Infrastructure and Transport with information from that plate. I need to know the Tare Weight, the Gross Allowable Weight and the Axle Weight as well as length and width.
    I thought that if there is anyone that might be able to assist me, there is a good chance they might be on this Forum.
    I have contacted Stratos Boats and White River Marine Group but so far no answers. I am running out of time as it is only a couple of weeks away and if the trailer is not approved for importation with the notation that it needs to be modified before it can be registered in Australia then they just crush it.
    I'm hoping someone on this Forum might have a 2007 Stratos 275XL and is OK to send me an image of the trailer plate or provide the details off it.
    Thanks very much in anticipation - David
    Attached Images Attached Images

2. Member
    Welcome to the forum ! Can you post this in the Stratos forum ?
    GETFISHED !!!

3. Member
    Hi Getfished, do you mean the Bass Boat Forums > Stratos/Javelin Boats?

4. Member
    Yes
    GETFISHED !!!

5. Member
    OK, I have recreated this on the suggested forum. Thanks for the prompt advice and fingers crossed someone is able to assist. Cheers.