Thread: deck layout

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. STROKEDYAMAHA

Re: deck layout (Fear-This)

Kurts got a couple and I will help deliver

2. Member

Re: deck layout (fastglass1)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by fastglass1 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Here is another one.

</TD></TR></TABLE>

wow your motor looks crazy!
    '01 Gambler DE Intimidator
    250 Merc Pro XB

3. Member

Re: deck layout (bigGUNS04)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by bigGUNS04 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

wow your motor looks crazy! </TD></TR></TABLE>

Thanks.

fastglass1
    2000 Stroker
    2005 250XS
    30+ Performer 3 and 30 Performer 4

4. Member

Re: deck layout (fastglass1)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by fastglass1 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Here is another one.

</TD></TR></TABLE>

I dont like purple, I cant say Ive ever seen a stroker boat before, but this is a SICK boat!!!!!!!!!

I'll stick to my Champion, but what an awesome boat!!!

5. Member

Re: deck layout (shootincyclone)

Thanks for the compliment. It is a fun boat and does turn a few heads.

6. Member

Re: deck layout (Strokerdean)

I have seen a lot of Stroker Boats .The paint scheme on this one is set apart from all the rest .The motor is truly a piece of art .I wonder what people think when that beast blows by them .

7. Member

Re: deck layout (bass ackward)

8. Member

Re: deck layout (99skeeterbug)

instead of the deck extension why in the heck dont they just mod the lay up and add it to the deck back to the consoles.and put another compartment there too?it would look better and add another compartment.instead of a cheesy extension.i guess since there is no rod ramp space beside the consoles is why they look so cramped all the way to the front of deck?oh well i want one lol.

9. Member

Re: deck layout (triton1cos)

<table width="90%" cellspacing=0 cellpadding=0 align=center><tr><td>Quote, originally posted by triton1cos &raquo;</td></tr><tr><td class="quote">instead of the deck extension why in the heck dont they just mod the lay up and add it to the deck back to the consoles.and put another compartment there too?it would look better and add another compartment.instead of a cheesy extension.i guess since there is no rod ramp space beside the consoles is why they look so cramped all the way to the front of deck?oh well i want one lol.</td></tr></table>
    If they did that, where would I store my net, and keep it handy?

10. Member

Re: deck layout (triton1cos)

<table width="90%" cellspacing=0 cellpadding=0 align=center><tr><td>Quote, originally posted by triton1cos &raquo;</td></tr><tr><td class="quote">instead of the deck extension why in the heck dont they just mod the lay up and add it to the deck back to the consoles.and put another compartment there too?it would look better and add another compartment.instead of a cheesy extension.i guess since there is no rod ramp space beside the consoles is why they look so cramped all the way to the front of deck?oh well i want one lol.</td></tr></table>

I can see where one would think that, I even wondered when I first got mine. Turns out, I like it open. Easy to slide the net out of the way, or if I am just idling around looking at the graph I can throw my PFD there and have it handy. I keep the compartment behind the passenger seat open for any co angler if I fish a tournament, but the few times I have they just stow their tackle bag under the deck and it is out of the way for travel and easy to get to. Some of the guys have closed theirs in and added a door for storage so it's easy enough to do if you don't like it open.

Re: deck layout (FishnPicker)

I too agree....The boat is listed to carry 6 When I take the kids cruising I just pop the extension out and they find space to sit...Not a WOT set up but enjoyable to cruise!!!
    Partners tackle slides under the extension easy!!!

12. Member
    Mr StrokerDee :thumb

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12