Cheap trail cam recomendations

What do you like in the $50-$60 range.
    Got 2 yrs out of of my cheap Browning, quit taking night time pics, needs replaced.

2. Banned
    I have 4 Wildgame Innovation cameras 1 is a Cloak 10 lights out and 3 or Cloak 12 lights out they do what I need them to do.You can go to eBay search game cameras I seen a 2 pk for $89.99 and a 2 pk for $109.99.

3. Georgia Bass Club Moderator fishnfool38's Avatar
    Stay away from them! I learned a long time ago spend the money for a good camera. They will pay for themselves with the batteries they save, lasting longer and you get high quality photos. I have 10 cameras and they are all Bushnell trophy except one Browning night ops that was given to me for a birthday.

4. Member
    If you can find the muddy pro cam bundles on sale they are a good buy. Bought two last year with batteries and sd card for around $50. No issues at all. Buddy is going on 3 years with his.

Browning strike force (my best right now), bushnell trophy cam and some of the moultrie models (a5) they are old but still work flawlessly. Stay away from wildgame anything, they are JUNK and the company will not stand behind them

Browning is what I've had good luck with...the cheap ones won't last.

7. Member
    We have 6 2 year old Stealth Cams at the farm that good $60 at Wally

8. Member
    Thanks guys, I googled my cameras model # and was surprised at what it costs. I know I didn't pay more than ~$50 at wally world.
    It's a BTC-5HD. Takes great day pics and video. It will take night pics as long as the subject is the size of me and only 15' away.
    I have gently cleaned lenses, sensors, battery tray contacts etc..couple sets of batteries etc...
    Guess i'll take my shot and see what happens lol.

Plotwatcher is a great choice also if you are ok with time lapse footage during daylight hours only

I've been running Browning last 2 years, great cameras. The 16 139.00 one is what I use. Takes better pics than my Reconyx.