04 reata 180vs transom splashwell motor mount hole caps?

Sorry guys I just noticed I posted this in the wrong forum. Any way I can move this post to the ranger section?

So my new to me 04 reata 180vs is missing the transom splashwell caps that cover the holes where you pass the motor bolt mounts through.

every time I come to a stop i get a decent back wave of water go in.

Is there not usually caps or plugs that go there? anyone got a pic or even a part number I can use to order some caps in.

Heres a small pic of the boat for the hell of it.... thanks in advance!!

Note since ive gotten the boat ive removed the yellow black decals on trailer

Last edited by ride.race.live; 07-17-2018 at 02:15 PM.

I think you are talking about the drain holes so the wash an get out that are suposed to be open!
    Thank You Leon Pugh

3. Member
    contact ranger
    .................................................. ...the scariest thing in life is the unknown ...................................

4. Member
    I know there's the drain hole at the "floor" of the splash well which is hosed and runs out back under the transom.

I'm referring to the back of the splash well where the motor mounts. The previous boat I owned had little caps there but I cant for the life of me remember what their actually called.

Joe I was going to once I knew what they were called. ive tried googling various names i could think of but googling anything with Ranger under "pictures" doesnt bring up anything too specific other then pictures of various ranger boats.

Heres what i'm refering too... as you can see the access hole right below the fuel line.

Thanks!

5. Member
    I know what you need , seen lots of them on rangers, came from factory on all ive seen, don't know where they get um though, call um
    .................................................. ...the scariest thing in life is the unknown ...................................

6. Member
    search deck plat at overton's there are many sizes

7. Member
    thanks guys! Fired off an email to ranger to see if they can find me a PN.

Ill check out overton's too!

Cheers