Importing waypoints from a file

I have 2 10 Helix graphs networked together. I have a file that has waypoints that are brush piles sunk by our game and fish. It's in a .hwr format. How do I get the waypoints onto the graphs? I've searched all over and either am blind and looking over it or am stupid.

2. Member
    Easiest way is to import the waypoints into HBPC, then use the upload function to save to your SD card. This process creates a Matrix folder and Data subfolder which is required for the Helix to import your data. HBPC is a free download once you register your product on Humminbird.com

Quote Originally Posted by bandit53 View Post
    Easiest way is to import the waypoints into HBPC, then use the upload function to save to your SD card. This process creates a Matrix folder and Data subfolder which is required for the Helix to import your data. HBPC is a free download once you register your product on Humminbird.com

There is is no registration anymore. The redesigned site has the software in the Support section.
    Wayne Purdum
    Charlottesville, Va.
    Helix 12 CHIRP MEGA+ SI G3N/G4N, Helix 15 CHIRP MEGA SI+ GPS G4N
    SOLIX 12 SI/G3, Helix 8 CHIRP MEGA SI+ G4N, Ultrex 80/LINK, MEGA360,
    MEGA LIVE, LIVE TL

4. Member
    I actually figured it out. Had to put the file into Humminbird PC and then save it back to the SD card. Popped it into the graph and they popped up immediately.

Quote Originally Posted by wildkat7 View Post
    I actually figured it out. Had to put the file into Humminbird PC and then save it back to the SD card. Popped it into the graph and they popped up immediately.
    So you uploaded the .hwr file to HPC and it automatically converted those files to GPX ?

"ain't too smart.....but I'm always thinkin"

Quote Originally Posted by Corkpuller View Post
    So you uploaded the .hwr file to HPC and it automatically converted those files to GPX ?
    HumminbirdPC puts the data in a Matrix folder so the Helix will load the data.
    Wayne Purdum
    Charlottesville, Va.
    Helix 12 CHIRP MEGA+ SI G3N/G4N, Helix 15 CHIRP MEGA SI+ GPS G4N
    SOLIX 12 SI/G3, Helix 8 CHIRP MEGA SI+ G4N, Ultrex 80/LINK, MEGA360,
    MEGA LIVE, LIVE TL