Thread: Rumor has it

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. BBC SPONSOR
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamie View Post
    I heard he still got out fished by a guy in a Ranger?
    Fastbass Marine LLC
    We specialize in NEW and USED ALLISON BOATS, Blazer Boats, Platinum Mercury Marine Repower Center, AquaTraction Flooring, and custom marine electronic installations on beautiful Kentucky and Barkley Lakes.

2022 Allison XB-21 BasSport Pro Elite
    2022 Mercury 450R

2012 Bullet 21ss
    2005 Mercury 300X

https://youtu.be/FOnAGNWOgZ0

2. Member
    Like all the various boat brand crowds we generally think an Allison is superior to all another’s (well, it is isn’t it! LOL) and that would be expected of Bullet guys, Stroker guys etc. but the day we all forget we are all in the same family of high performance boating whereby what one brand or one person does helps us all, is the day we should be afraid of. When I bust Geoff and Powell’s numbers with my poles and a livewell full of carp, they will be crying foul and I’ll hansdle that when the time comes. Other than the these 2 fast boat family members, the rest of you can bash on Whiplash. He’s a politician and is used to it. 😂😂😂😂

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Maxwell View Post
    Like all the various boat brand crowds we generally think an Allison is superior to all another’s (well, it is isn’t it! LOL) and that would be expected of Bullet guys, Stroker guys etc. but the day we all forget we are all in the same family of high performance boating whereby what one brand or one person does helps us all, is the day we should be afraid of. When I bust Geoff and Powell’s numbers with my poles and a livewell full of carp, they will be crying foul and I’ll hansdle that when the time comes. Other than the these 2 fast boat family members, the rest of you can bash on Whiplash. He’s a politician and is used to it. 
    Now Whiplash just might out turn us all lol. Keep an open eye on Powell though...he has a pocket full of rice!!
    Jay McDaniel
    2003 Allison XB21 BasSport Elite 2+2
    2019 Mercury Racing 300R

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tim Powell View Post
    You sure have loose gums for someone that doesnt even have possession of their own boat

I was just translating for John!
    Allison XB21 Prosport Mercury Racing 250XS with a 1.75 Sporty

5. BBC SPONSOR
    Quote Originally Posted by NOTGSXR View Post
    I was just translating for John!
    Fastbass Marine LLC
    We specialize in NEW and USED ALLISON BOATS, Blazer Boats, Platinum Mercury Marine Repower Center, AquaTraction Flooring, and custom marine electronic installations on beautiful Kentucky and Barkley Lakes.

2022 Allison XB-21 BasSport Pro Elite
    2022 Mercury 450R

2012 Bullet 21ss
    2005 Mercury 300X

https://youtu.be/FOnAGNWOgZ0

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12