Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Member
    Man did tlarcher pick the right pattern to throw. Livewell’s full man.

2. Lounge/Texas Club/Triton Boats Moderator Bobs21X's Avatar
    Another first responder HERO

3. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Idaho Sandman View Post
    Man did tlarcher pick the right pattern to throw. Livewell’s full man.

4. Ranger Boats Moderator 22RangerZ520R's Avatar
    In Louisville we can't chase unless it's a "violent felony" that was committed...

2022 Ranger Z520R | 2022 Platinum F250
    Apex 19 | (2) Apex 16's | Mega 360 | Mega Live

5. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by tlarcher View Post
    Think of all the innocent lives in danger all because that cop can't drive worth crap. Laid back, not up on the wheel. Can't catch a truck. I could've dumped them in the first corner.
    https://www.bing.com/images/search?v...x=3&ajaxhist=0

6. Member
    Police officers do not get anywhere near the respect they deserve for the job they do...
    2019 Ranger Z520C DC / 250 Pro XS 4 Stroke

7. Member
    Damn!!
    Hi Mike.

8. Member
    A "violent felony" had been committed. They had just shot someone to death. I thought good justifiable chase, and shooting. Public was in danger with those two loose as well as with rolling gun battle. I am normally a critic of unneeded pursuits, but this looks to be the real deal. I saw no wild shooting, looked like his rounds were going into the shooters car.
    2018 Ranger 521C, 2023 Merc 250 Pro XS 4S (3B261295), 36V Ultrex, 10" Atlas, Power Poles, Lowrance 12 Carbon, and 2-12 Lives.

Quote Originally Posted by tlarcher View Post
    Think of all the innocent lives in danger all because that cop can't drive worth crap. Laid back, not up on the wheel. Can't catch a truck. I could've dumped them in the first corner.
    That Officer was a veteran (note stripes on sleeve) and knew what he was doing. He was staying back becuz the suspects were shooting at him. Then he told the other officers that got in front of him to get back, shots fired. Try talking on the radio of your every move...….shooting, and driving at a high rate of speed while being shot at. not an easy task. Then he had to reload on top of that. Don't talk about innocent people in danger becuz of the officer. He didn't even fire until he was close and could hit his target...which he obviously did.
    " A Few Good Fish"
    Please check out my youtube channel
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCuuwIthNWDweOTGjtkfOVGw

10. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tarheel14 View Post
    That Officer was a veteran (note stripes on sleeve) and knew what he was doing. He was staying back becuz the suspects were shooting at him. Then he told the other officers that got in front of him to get back, shots fired. Try talking on the radio of your every move...….shooting, and driving at a high rate of speed while being shot at. not an easy task. Then he had to reload on top of that. Don't talk about innocent people in danger becuz of the officer. He didn't even fire until he was close and could hit his target...which he obviously did.
    Cha Ching, got another one

11. Banned
    pretty sure he was talking about danger to innocent people with his car, not his shooting

Quote Originally Posted by bassnpro1 View Post
    Cha Ching, got another one
    You're assuming that he was in fact trolling and not just an idiot... I've seen stupider things posted here that were dead serious.

Honora Primum Vel Nullum Omnin Honorem

13. Ranger Boats Moderator 22RangerZ520R's Avatar
    I know that...

I was referring to the earlier posts of guys referring to putting the public in danger because they were chasing. We don't chase nowadays (in Louisville at least) unless it's a violent felony which obviously this case was. I've been in my share of high speed chases, your adrenaline overflows during one...

Even when it's ok for us to chase, it's still very dangerous for all parties involved including the public. I remember a while back a buddy of mine was chasing a guy here in Louisville who had multiple felony warrants (before they changed our policy), the suspect ran over and killed two little girls while they were crossing the street with their mom... Mom witnessed both of her daughters die right in front of her.

Quote Originally Posted by Mick2268 View Post
    A "violent felony" had been committed.
    Last edited by 22RangerZ520R; 07-17-2018 at 01:40 PM.

14. Member
    Spotsylvania, Va. 22553. Near Frederi mm lcksburg, Va
    I'm guessing the Offending driver was killed? if so.. good.. F him!

15. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryanmc57 View Post
    You're assuming that he was in fact trolling and not just an idiot... I've seen stupider things posted here that were dead serious.
    He isn't trolling, he posts anti-cop stuff every chance he gets. I specifically remember asking him why is was so anti-cop, basically said he doesn't have his head in the sand or something like that. Didn't specify a reason, basically just hates them.
    Brandon
    1996 Ranger 362XT
    Johnson Faststrike 150

16. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 18RangerZ520L View Post
    In Louisville we can't chase unless it's a "violent felony" that was committed...
    Out of curiosity what is the policy regarding shooting out of a vehicle in Louisville?

Quote Originally Posted by bschwoep View Post
    He isn't trolling, he posts anti-cop stuff every chance he gets.
    I wasn't the one who implied he was....

Honora Primum Vel Nullum Omnin Honorem

Guy probably would have b***** and blamed the cops if the cops had called off the pursuit and or actions and the scum would have got away and then went to kill other people. And BTW, you should never be up on the wheel while needing to perform aggressive driving, range of motion is diminished. I haven't had the tactical driving as an officer but have had the emergency courses for firefighters.

God Bless our Officers and keep them safe.
    "No one is useless in the world who lightens the burden of another" Charles Dickens

"Just because I do not agree with you does not mean I hate you or that I do not respect your opinion. We need to relearn that in our society."

2004 Ranger 521DVX
    2004 Yamaha Vmax HPDI 250

19. Ranger Boats Moderator 22RangerZ520R's Avatar
    If deadly force is justified, then it's ok.

You just have to articulate why you did what you did.

And then you get to be judged by all the Monday morning quarterbacks and the media....

Quote Originally Posted by Axkiker View Post
    Out of curiosity what is the policy regarding shooting out of a vehicle in Louisville?

20. Member
    TrackerUser

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast