Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
  1. Banned
    Both of them had records that should have had them in prison for life.

2. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jbassman87 View Post
    Wow. I can't even imagine the adrenaline he had to of had going through him.
    You can see it when he exits his cruiser, uses left hand to drop the magazine, and starts to insert the next one backwards. You can see him shaking.

3. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BigSexyPhoenix View Post
    Our dept policy prohibited us from shooting from a moving vehicle for that very reason.
    OHP had a shootout thru the windshield of the troopers tahoe while he was driving, he was shooting a ar15, but it was in a rural setting on a dirt road.

Quote Originally Posted by tlarcher View Post
    Think of all the innocent lives in danger all because that cop can't drive worth crap. Laid back, not up on the wheel. Can't catch a truck. I could've dumped them in the first corner.
    Is that if mom lets you keep the Xbox on past 10pm ??

Yet again career criminals who don’t have to follow any laws and people judging the people with the job to stop these animals .. if they killed a family member we would hear “the police did not do enough “

5. Member
    Play stupid games win stupid prizes. People do not value life anymore. Glad the Police officer is fine.

Here is another crazy shootout

6. Member
    I am glad he ended the criminals parade to further continue. Prayers for the officer to be able to function as the great person he is. Many do not do well after they have been forced to shoot a thug.
    Praying for a Cure

Think of all the innocent lives in danger all because that cop can't drive worth crap. Laid back, not up on the wheel. Can't catch a truck. I could've dumped them in the first corner.
    Yeah, you could have done it much better. Easy to say when you're hiding behind your keyboard.

8. Member
    Our dept policy prohibited us from shooting from a moving vehicle for that very reason.
    Yup, which is a good policy! Hit ratio while not moving is typically very low. He and the department own every round that left that gun, rule 4 know what is in line with your target. There could have been a school bus full of kids down range, he had no clue. The heat of the moment he wasn't thinking, luckily no one was hurt. I suspect he will be disciplined for his actions.

9. Member
    A very good policy.

It's hard to watch stuff like this and complain about cops beating the crap out of people once they're in cuffs. I'd last about a day as a cop cause i'd have shot'em in the lips.
    Bad spellers of the world untie!

Citizens learn the risks of letting trash go free in the public when bullets start flying , cop did a very good job , I'd like to see the criticizing guy on here stop a chase after being shot at and having to reload a pistol .

12. Hagen
    So what do you do for a living????
    Want to buy old river2sea bully wa frogs.

13. Member
    "Miranda had previously been convicted of conspiracy to commit robbery and arrested for robbery, kidnapping, grand larceny auto, prohibited person in possession of a firearm and narcotics."

Look at that criminal history at age 23. How was he even out on the streets? He served less than 5 years for kidnapping (assuming he was convicted at 18 and not as a juvenile)? At least this was last crime he will commit.
    Brandon
    1996 Ranger 362XT
    Johnson Faststrike 150

14. Banned
    is technology so far behind that they still have to use a hand to talk on the radio

15. Member
    Yeee Haaa. Would love to have been riding shotgun with the officer. Lets git some.

16. Member
    I thought that they may have had a voice activated mic in the police car. Day- um I hope he killed that guy. I did not read just watched did he kill them ??”

17. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by yatesville88fan View Post
    I thought that they may have had a voice activated mic in the police car. Day- um I hope he killed that guy. I did not read just watched did he kill them ??”
    One was killed and the others in custody. He will be out in 5yrs...

Quote Originally Posted by grandbassslayer View Post
    OHP had a shootout thru the windshield of the troopers tahoe while he was driving, he was shooting a ar15, but it was in a rural setting on a dirt road.
    I remember that one. Wasnt too long ago.

19. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TroyBoy30 View Post
    is technology so far behind that they still have to use a hand to talk on the radio
    I thought the same exact thing. Driving with 1 hand so he can push to talk. Come on - it's 2018.

Hilarious.....

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast