2018 trim Smart gauge issue Mercury 250 pro xs

I need some help please! I have a 2018 Mercury 250 with the smart gauge system and when i got the boat in February it worked just fine. A couple of weeks ago it just started to register 0 and occasionally register wrong when the motor is trimmed all the way up but goes to zero before it hits the water.

Is there a way to adjust it at home or do i need to take it in for warranty work?

Thanks in advance for any help you are willing to throw my way.

2. Member
    I found a video that shows how to get to the menu to reset and for some reason i can’t see how to close this thread. Sorry for the confusion

3. Member
    Glad you found what you needed. For future reference the 3L forum (what your engine is) 2 below this one is where you should post questions and be sure to include your engine serial number if you need to post again.
    _______

Phil
    '09 Hewescraft ProV
    '09 150 Optimax

4. Member
    Will do and thanks for the clarification!

5. Mercury 3L/4 Stroke/Verado Moderator EuropeanAM's Avatar

Dual Mercury Master Technician- for Mercury Outboards, Mercruiser and Mercury Racing at European Marine in Greenville, SC.
    Still consider myself a "Marine Apprentice" after 47 years (learn something new every day).
    Mercury Parts, Mercury Outboards, Smartcraft & Accessories, Injector Service, TDR Reeds- BBC Sponsor