2. Member
    Finally getting rid of the old smelly outdated hotel.

3. Member
    Bad timing with the increase in tournaments that's coming to Tennessee.

4. Member
    I don't expect there's going to be an increase in the number of tournaments coming here. If anything I think a lot of the out of town clubs coming here are going to go elsewhere due to the carp issue. I realize it's mid July but the number of trucks with bass boat trailers at Paris Landing Marina has decreased from past years. I live just a few miles down the road from the marina and usually drive by or through there most days.
    Last edited by Lowerider58; 07-19-2018 at 06:17 AM.

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lowerider58 View Post
    I don't expect there's going to be an increase in the number of tournaments coming here. If anything I think a lot of the out of town clubs coming here are going to elsewhere due to the carp issue. I realize it's mid July but the number of trucks with bass boat trailers at Paris Landing Marina has decreased from past years. I live just a few miles down the road from the marina and usually drive by or through there most days.
    I agree.

6. Member
    I read somewhere the rooms will be $200 / night, they won't need much boat parking. Nice looking structure....

7. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Lowerider58 View Post
    I don't expect there's going to be an increase in the number of tournaments coming here. If anything I think a lot of the out of town clubs coming here are going to go elsewhere due to the carp issue. I realize it's mid July but the number of trucks with bass boat trailers at Paris Landing Marina has decreased from past years. I live just a few miles down the road from the marina and usually drive by or through there most days.
    I don't think they are trying to cater to the bass folks anyways. They want the people that are there to spend money, not the guys that bring in their own supplies/food and stay in roach motels for $40 a night.

8. Member
    If anything It seemed to be way more tournaments this year than Ive ever seen at paris landing. I drive through there alot and couldnt even ramp out somedays it was so crowed with holding a Tournament. High school and college Tournaments included. Lots of Tournaments out of other launching areas have increased. I heard lots of complaints about the crap, but still seen a lot more Tournaments than the usual. What I did notice was less holiday folks at paris landing park this year. The heat may have played a role with them.