BALL CAPS STORAGE

The washing ball cap thread got me to thinking about all the ball caps I have laying around the house, including dozens stacked up on my dresser. How do you guys organize or store your ball caps? I need something to put on the wall so I can hang them, but it needs to hold a bunch of them. Between caps from work, fishing caps, camo caps and college team caps, I have accumulated probably close to 100. I usually wear the same 2-3 caps for several months, but it's like trying to hunt for Easter eggs if I want a different one to change things up.

2. Member
    I pile them all up in the closet till I get the urge to throw or give away all of them and start a new collection. I wear one hat and wear it out. Sometimes I wear a "dress" hat before I get it all dirty

I utilize 2 Rubbermaid containers in my walk in closet. 1 is for work and fishing hats the other is for casual wear. There’s a 3rd container in the attic for collectible / memorabilia hats
    Enjoying life in Southern Illinois

I have been wearing an Atlanta As hat for 20 years .. I like the colors and it has my initial of my nick name on it .. so I keep one clean one and one for work .. rest go in the trash

My buddy had 200 hats hung on single nails in all the floor joist in his basement .. went by last week and they were all gone .. he finally realized he wasn’t going to wear old hats lol

5. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by JerryT View Post
    I have been wearing an Atlanta As hat for 20 years .. I like the colors and it has my initial of my nick name on it .. so I keep one clean one and one for work .. rest go in the trash

My buddy had 200 hats hung on single nails in all the floor joist in his basement .. went by last week and they were all gone .. he finally realized he wasn’t going to wear old hats lol
    Nickname....are we allowed to guess?

6. Member

7. Banned
    For the record, I have a 3 pronged hat hanger in the hall closet.

Quote Originally Posted by Tom G. View Post
    Nickname....are we allowed to guess?
    It’s not very hard to guess ..Awesome !!! LoL

9. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by JerryT View Post
    It’s not very hard to guess ..Awesome !!! LoL
    Not quite what I thought, but RUN WITH IT! LOL

10. Member
    I have an a$$ ton of hats but my favorites are a Hartford Whalers and a Quebec Nordiques hat. They don’t get worn, but the others are open game including my multiple Nashville Predators hats. None are flat bill just for clarification purposes.

11. Banned
    IL >Tinley Park & Shawnee N.F. Lakes Explorer. Help..
    I just have new ones stacked together in a couple shoeboxs. I might have to get high tech and buy a tuberware box.

I've got a couple CapRacks. Hang them on a door, closet rod, or wherever. Works pretty good for storage.

https://www.amazon.com/CapRack18-Bas...+cap+organizer

13. Member
    I only wear flat billed stetsons.
    You should know that in bee tending if you don't shut your trap the bees will get out.

i mounted a closet rod on a wall in the shop, i use hangers to hang life jackets. I have extended the ends of the aluminum rod out on each side and hang 30-40 hats by sliding the hats onto the rods by the strap on the back of the hat.