Exclamation Siemens/Deka Fuel Injectors made for Mercury

I am looking for some information on what fuel Injectors I can purchase other than Mercury stamped Siemens/Deka injectors for a 2003 Mercury 225 EFI.

The Mercury stamped injectors are like $300.00 a piece part number #840481

Or can i use a entirely different brand?

Does anyone know the pecs on the actual injector, e.g. "lb/hr,high impedance, and short style?

2. Member

Praying Anybody?

I am looking for some information on what fuel Injectors I can purchase other than Mercury stamped Siemens/Deka injectors for a 2003 Mercury 225 EFI.

Does anyone know the pecs on the actual injector, e.g. "lb/hr,high impedance, and short style?[/QUOTE]

3. Member
    I know they are expensive, but that is one part I wouldn't go aftermarket with. The end results if one fails are way more expensive than the initial cost of the merc injectors. 6k+ for a new power head.....just my honest opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by zarillus View Post

Does anyone know the pecs on the actual injector, e.g. "lb/hr,high impedance, and short style?
    [/QUOTE]
    Send them to Don Weed to be serviced and calibrated, would be far less than new in the long run
    Thank You Leon Pugh

5. Member
    Okay thanks guys I appreciate it !

6. Mercury 3L/4 Stroke/Verado Moderator EuropeanAM's Avatar
    Please be sure to read over the sticky posts at the top of the forum (and the Forum Announcements), and provide the Required Info when posting. Thanks!

Those injectors are not something found in other applications- but in many cases, they can be serviced and calibrated, returning them to proper function.

Dual Mercury Master Technician- for Mercury Outboards, Mercruiser and Mercury Racing at European Marine in Greenville, SC.
    Still consider myself a "Marine Apprentice" after 47 years (learn something new every day).
    Mercury Parts, Mercury Outboards, Smartcraft & Accessories, Injector Service, TDR Reeds- BBC Sponsor