02 Red and White Stroker w/ 300 for sale

The boat has been listed for almost a year...

Does anyone know of any issues on this boat or history?

2. Member
    That was my old boat. I sold it to a bud of mine here who sold it to a guy in florida who i think sold it to this guy. He's asking more than what my bud sold it for and i think that simon 300 hurts the sale also. Not that there's anything wrong with the simon it ran 103 consistantly when my bud had it.

3. Member
    Thanks for the info. I emailed the guy to see it it’s still available. No reply yet.

The older motor kinda concerns me. Not knowing the history of it or what’s done to it from Simon. I do love the sounds of the promax though.

We will see.

4. Member
    The motor had all the simon mods that made it run like a 300x. I know the guy that had it before him hardly used it so he sold it.

5. Member
    You could probably call Simon and get the info on the motor, I would think he would have someway to look back based on serial no or something.

6. Member
    Texted with the owner today. He is keeping it and moving a 300XS on it. He does have a sharp 2000 burgundy/ pewter rig he is willing to part with.

Decisions decisions...

7. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by smallmouthjake View Post
    Texted with the owner today. He is keeping it and moving a 300XS on it. He does have a sharp 2000 burgundy/ pewter rig he is willing to part with.

Decisions decisions...
    its just money haha