Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

V20 front deck sagging

a friend of mine has a 2017 V20 and the front deck is starting to sag on the left side up front. Has anybody else seen this?

Sagging? Pictures please

3. Member
    I will have him take some. This is the second boat in this area that I know this has happened to.

4. Banned

Mine does it a very little but I think it's because of the padded deck getting stood on so much
    Ricky Rutherford
    2017 Legend V20
    2017 250 Pro XS

6. Member
    Happened to my 15’ had to be repaired

7. Member
    here is the picture
    Attached Images Attached Images

8. Born on th Llano Estacado Tx Champ's Avatar
    Little easier to look at ...

9. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Legendboy13 View Post
    Happened to my 15’ had to be repaired
    how did they repair it ?

Wow

11. Member
    How is that possible? what is the deck made of??
    2016 BassCat Pantera II
    Mercury 200 ProXs

12. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Montgomery View Post
    here is the picture
    The board is warped.
    2015 189 trx

They have to go in and reinforce the fiberglass in that area. They remove the carpet in the area, which also includes the carpet that runs the length of the deck, outside the rod lockers. Problem is, they were out of the color carpet that is in the photo you sent. They have the lighter gray carpet in stock. I saw a boat being repaired for the same issue. Boat was repaired in a couple of days.... it took over a month for Legend to send the carpet.
    "There are 3 types of people, those who can count, and those who can't"

14. Member
    I have a 17 v20.. If something happens to mine like this now that legend is out of business, how would I go about getting it fixed? Does Morris have to fix issues like this since the buy out or am I literally SOL?

15. Member
    They will have to honor the current warranties

16. Member
    Hi Guys I have the same Sagging Deck in Australia .

My V20 has a sagging deck also Late 2014 V20.

Its been inspected by an excellent Boat Builder in Australia and its Due to Total Lack of Support where the Rod Tubes go into the front bow of the boat.

The repair approved by Legend for this is to Just fills the sagged area with some Fibreglass filler, they do not add extra support, quick easy temporary fix.

When I get mine done in Australia I will be paying extra to add some extra support to this area under the deck as well as the filling.

Im having Issues for Nearly 1 Year now to get the warranty claim sorted with Legend,

Its not good, Im so annoyed seriously.

Last edited by NORDY; 07-18-2018 at 11:51 PM.

17. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by IDCI07 View Post
    I have a 17 v20.. If something happens to mine like this now that legend is out of business, how would I go about getting it fixed? Does Morris have to fix issues like this since the buy out or am I literally SOL?
    The other boat that I know that had this problem took his to a place north of us by Richland Chambers and they were doing the warranty work for Legend I think Randy has something to do with this. I know they have parts because I got a spare key pad and replacement for my windshield on my 211

18. Born on th Llano Estacado Tx Champ's Avatar
    The other boat that I know that had this problem took his to a place north of us by Richland Chambers and they were doing the warranty work for Legend I think Randy has something to do with this. I know they have parts because I got a spare key pad and replacement for my windshield on my 211
    Randy's fiberglass business (QC Fiberglass) is in Streetman which is just south of Richland Chambers. From what I understand from posts in this forum, is that he is handling all pre-WRMG Legend warranty issues there.

19. Banned
    That is where legend built its first boats before they moved to Midway Arkansas, I suppose it remained as second repair facility but not manufacturing in addition to the Arkansas plant.

20. Member
    TX Champ you are correct. When Randy sold the company he agreed to do all warranty work from before the buyout. All work needed after the sale can be taken to any wwmg dealer/service location to be repaired and the work will be covered by them. Everyone worried about parts availability in the future shouldn't be too concerned. Other than the omnibus control box and the keypads everything is outsourced by vendors and are readily available. Spoke with Pete last week and he said that the omnibus and pads will be in stock for several years due to the warranty obligations on them.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast