Need testimonials for Warriors on the Water

We need a couple of Testimonials from some of you boaters. Lews wants to use one or more of them in their new catalog, nothing overboard just real feelings. You can post them on here or send them to Shawna.
    Thanks
    David Blanton

Anglers Choice Pro Staff
    Stratos 201XLE
    Tournament Director / Warriors on the Water

2. Banned
    I grew up in the Vietnam War time and at that time the military and their actions were not very popular. Now with The Warriors On The Water Tournament it is time for a military appreciation event to show some well deserved appreciation to those who serve in our armed forces.

Through Warriors on the Water I've had the chance to fish with several service members from various branches of our military and I honestly feel that I get as much out of the time spent on the water with them as they say they get from me. After losing my Son-in-law to PTSD in 2010 it has only strengthen my desire to spend more time with these outstanding service members and give them a chance to experience a day on the water doing something I love and hope to ignite that same love of fishing for them as well.

If I fished to live.....I'd starve to death!

4. Banned
    As a boater, working with the military, soldiers giving Me the privilege of fishing with them one truly get a idea of the pride that they have when talking to them about what it is like to serve this great country. So we salute you the American Soldier for what you do.

As a retired Marine, I have had the unique opportunity to experience both ends of the boat (front and back). In 2011, while still on Active Duty I had the privilege of fishing the Warriors on the Water tournament on Lake Jordan NC as a Co-Angler. I absolutely had a blast! My angler and I not only caught plenty of bass that day, but we built a friendship out there on the water and shared lots of laughs. After all the deployments and the stresses of day to day operations, that was exactly what this Marine needed. The experience I had that year led me to commit myself that if the Lord ever blessed me enough to own my own boat that I was going to pay it forward and volunteer as a Boater. My opportunity came this year (2018) to be able to volunteer as a Boater, and what a blessing it was. My Co-Angler had fished before but had never fished in a bass tournament. To say he was excited is an understatement. The Lord blessed us with a beautiful day on the water as well as well allowing us to catch plenty of bass! We were both able to share our stories of our service and our hardships, stories of our families and our love for God and His creation. My Co-Angler was incredibly appreciative of the generosity and the opportunity Warriors on the Water provided. I will definitely volunteer again as a Boater as long as I'am able. Thanks Warriors on the Water and all the great sponsors!
    Craig
    USMC Retired
    2019 Nitro Z18 w/Dual Consoles
    2019 Mercury 175 Pro XS

Psalm 29:3 The voice of the Lord is upon the waters: the God of glory thundereth: the Lord is upon many waters.