Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Electrical/Wiring/Trolling Motors Moderator CatFan's Avatar

Scary Co-Worker -- He doesn't like cheese!!!!!

What is the world coming to?

Busy around lunch today and I didn't get to break until a little bit ago. I offered to run and get something at Subway for the people I was working with, and one guy said "No cheese. I don't like cheese." Clealry I had to follow up when I got back with the food, and he told me that he doesn't eat any cheese ever. No ethical or diet reasons, but he just doesn't like cheese. No cheeseburgers. No mac and cheese. No cheesecake. No pizza or lasagna. No Mexican food.

I can't even imagine the concept of not liking cheese.
    If you have integrity, nothing else matters. If you don't have integrity,
    nothing else matters.​

2. Shutterbug Forum Moderator bdog7198's Avatar
    To each their own....
    Prints and more available at: http://BSPhotography.co/
    Digital downloads available at: https://licensing.pixels.com/profiles/1-brian-shoemaker
    IG: BSPhotographyZ9

3. Team Catfish Original hatcreek's Avatar
    The cheese stands alone...
    Who controls John Gill?

4. Banned
    but he just doesn't like cheese

some ppl eat cheese for years, then later in life develope issues with dairy products and bacteria in gut issues

we went to the Trader Joe here and OMG all the different cheeses they have, all I could think of is Bubba talking about shrimp

7. Banned
    Got ya beat. We have a co-worker that ONLY goes to lunch with us if we're going to one of the fast food burger places. And he BRINGs his OWN slice of cheese. Just a pre packaged yellow slice of American cheese. Orders no cheese then adds his own....... Everyday, everytime.

I do not eat cheese. It's the only food that I can think of that starts as a liquid and turns to a solid, the older and moldier it gets the more expensive it is.

NASTY!

9. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tlarcher View Post
    Got ya beat. We have a co-worker that ONLY goes to lunch with us if we're going to one of the fast food burger places. And he BRINGs his OWN slice of cheese. Just a pre packaged yellow slice of American cheese. Orders no cheese then adds his own....... Everyday, everytime.
    He must be saving for a new boat..........LOL!!!!!!!!!
    2007 Skeeter 21i 300HDPI

10. Member
    Im not a big fan of cheese. Don't like it on hamburgers and sandwiches. Will eat it on pizza and Mexican food but that's about it. Just don't care for the taste and texture.
    John the Garage Doorman

11. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Doorman1 View Post
    Im not a big fan of cheese. Don't like it on hamburgers and sandwiches. Will eat it on pizza and Mexican food but that's about it. Just don't care for the taste and texture.

I agree. If its mild or tasteless i can eat it.

12. Member
    I love cheese and my wife hates cheese.
    2007 Bass Cat Pantera IV
    2018 G3 Sportsman 1710

13. Ranger Boats Moderator jc2bg's Avatar
    What I don’t get about the “I don’t like the taste of cheese” philosophy, or the same when applied to any other class of foods or beverages, is that there are SO MANY kinds and varieties. Who has ever tried them all? There must be thousands of cheeses, and they vary in dozens of ways. Same goes for statements I’ve heard like “I hate tea,” or “Can’t stand pickles.” There are nearly infinite varieties. How does it make sense to rule out an entire class based on principle? Hope that doesn’t sound like a rant. I think of it as an anti-rant (of course I do).
    John Clark — Findlay, Ohio

I think it's national blue cheese day. As a displaced Western New Yorker I am celebrating this by firing up the egg and doing up wings. I have Frank's.

And cheese is good. Except limburger. My dad loved that shit. It smelled like it.

I can eat cheese by the pound I think. Love that stuff

16. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jc2bg View Post
    What I don’t get about the “I don’t like the taste of cheese” philosophy, or the same when applied to any other class of foods or beverages, is that there are SO MANY kinds and varieties. Who has ever tried them all? There must be thousands of cheeses, and they vary in dozens of ways. Same goes for statements I’ve heard like “I hate tea,” or “Can’t stand pickles.” There are nearly infinite varieties. How does it make sense to rule out an entire class based on principle? Hope that doesn’t sound like a rant. I think of it as an anti-rant (of course I do).
    you can put lipstick on a pig,.........

17. Team Catfish Original hatcreek's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jc2bg View Post
    What I don’t get about the “I don’t like the taste of cheese” philosophy, or the same when applied to any other class of foods or beverages, is that there are SO MANY kinds and varieties. Who has ever tried them all? There must be thousands of cheeses, and they vary in dozens of ways...

Henry Wensleydale approves of this message.
    Who controls John Gill?

18. Moderator
    I will not eat cheese unless it’s on a pizza. The grief I catch at fast food joints is enough so it isn’t required here. I order no cheese, no mayo, no mustard. It’s less work for them, yet they still screw it up.

I can eat the crap out of some cheese. Smoked cheddar is delicious and I love to pile blue cheese crumbles on my steak. My grandma used to eat a slice of cheese on her apple pie. She said it was pretty common back in the day.

20. Member
    My DIL is the same, does not eat ANY cheese. Not even on pizza!
    I'd Rather be Fishing

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast