Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Member
    I sprayed down the bunks with liquid rollers, left the trailer out of the water a little more, and tried. Much better results! Boat slid up the bunk easily and self-centered. In fact it slid back a couple of inches when I went to attach the strap but it winched back into position easily.
    I am still taking it into Boerne Marine for "the fix" but it loaded much easier with this little help.
    2018 Skeeter ZX250
    2018 Yamaha 250 SHO

2. Member
    I have a 2015 250 Zx and had difficulties loading my boat at first, kept coming under the bow roller. I lowered the hitch ball a couple of times and found the right height for the ball and now loads perfect each time.

3. Member
    It really is all in the angle of the trailer. If the stern of the boat is a lot higher than the back of the trailer the boat can be on the front bunks and your bow will be under the roller. So the lower in the water you have your trailer the higher the stern is from the back of the trailer. This creates a poor angle putting your bow down below the roller.

It is like lifting the stern of the boat up which will bring the bow down. The ideal load angle is one that will keep the stern as close to the trailer as possible. The only problem is if you cant power load the boat you will come up short and a good winch can solve this.

4. Member
    Update:
    My dealer installed the kit. Basically a new bow roller stand and two shims on two bunks. A pretty quick fix.
    2018 Skeeter ZX250
    2018 Yamaha 250 SHO

5. Member
    Lets get an adjustable mirror invented to hang on any trucks tailgate so we can see the center of the bow while we load up to the center of the roller!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12