Marine Master Customer Service

Called marine master today instead of phoenix just to see what their customer service was like. Had a taillight out and he immeadiately offered a replacement free and then said anything else? So I asked for a few plastic caps for the fluid reservoir and a new emergency brake cable I snapped and he said of course. Then asked anything else? So he was willing to give whatever I needed even asked how the trailer towed and said it would be shipped out right away today. No charge! Can't beat that

2. Member
    My experience was not nearly as good as yours. I needed 2 things for my trailer and they told me I had to go through a dealer. All I needed was a spare tire J Hook and a safety cable. I didn't have a dealer close to me so they suggested I purchase the items I needed through etrailer.
    2023 Ranger Z520R - Mercury ProXS 250 HP
    Collins Boating Pro Staff - Smithfield, North Carolina
    JeffreyDavisFishing.com
    | YouTube | Facebook | Instagram | NC Bass Challenge

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jeffreydavisjr View Post
    All I needed was a spare tire J Hook
    I called Tim on this, and he sent one out immediately. Free of course.
    2022 Phoenix 721 / 250 Mercury ProXs / MK Ultrex
    HB Helix 12 G4N / Garmin 106sv / Livescope

4. Banned
    No issues here I needed a few small parts and they sent them out ASAP no charge. Seem to have excellent service to me

5. Member
    I've dealt with them twice. Once a shock blew out and they sent me a new one when I was just going to buy one. The second time was about the play in the tongue. They called once and said they were going to call back. They never did yet and it's been 3 weeks

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jeffreydavisjr View Post
    My experience was not nearly as good as yours. I needed 2 things for my trailer and they told me I had to go through a dealer. All I needed was a spare tire J Hook and a safety cable. I didn't have a dealer close to me so they suggested I purchase the items I needed through etrailer.
    I would just call another day or ask for someone else. They never mentioned a dealer at all to me just asked for the last 5 digits of my trailer VIN

Quote Originally Posted by kry29 View Post
    I've dealt with them twice. Once a shock blew out and they sent me a new one when I was just going to buy one. The second time was about the play in the tongue. They called once and said they were going to call back. They never did yet and it's been 3 weeks
    Call them back.

I had my issues resolved fairly quickly. New brake line and suggestions on the tongue slop.

Quote Originally Posted by kry29 View Post
    I'm still waiting on a call back from the owner for well over a year.

Quote Originally Posted by BigSexyPhoenix View Post
    I'm still waiting on a call back from the owner for well over a year.
    They forgot days later. Call them back.

If you dont get resolution from anyone...no matter the company. Call them. Email them. Stay on their ass. It works.

Quote Originally Posted by xranger77 View Post
    Call them back.

I had my issues resolved fairly quickly. New brake line and suggestions on the tongue slop.

What did they suggest on the tongue?

Quote Originally Posted by xranger77 View Post
    They forgot days later. Call them back.

If you dont get resolution from anyone...no matter the company. Call them. Email them. Stay on their ass. It works.
    The owner of the company had been corresponding with me regularly when I called way back about the bow roller issue. The last time we spoke he informed me that the customer service rep I had dealt with would not be handling customer service issues any longer and that he was working with the manufacturer of the bow rollers they use to see what needed to be done after I told them of all of the dissatisfied people on here and on Facebook. Not long after that they started using the stoltz rollers but I had already bought mine and put it on. I would have liked to have had the scratches fixed on my boat but I've learned to live with it since my boat is now 2 years old. Next boat will not have a Marine Master trailer under it though.

Carry a full two-year warranty from date of retail customer purchase

The Guys are top notch at Marine Master. Love there customer service. Could not ask for a better trailer company.

Quote Originally Posted by Chickfisher69 View Post
    The Guys are top notch at Marine Master. Love there customer service. Could not ask for a better trailer company.
    Maybe the owner, Johnny Hice, I think was his name, is still working on a solution. He kept me updated every couple of weeks and said he would call when they figure out a solution. I guess I should work on my patience. 1.5 years isn't that long to wait.