Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
  1. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenny3Times View Post
    Curious why there's so much hate for co-anglers
    Typical bbc way

2. Member
    no hate for the co-anglers. Although I personally don't care much for the "professional" co-anglers who have 12 logos on their jersey because they get a 10% discount on product and then go around social media calling themselves a "professional". This post was directed at those folks.

now the co-anglers who used it as a learning experience or fun day with a real pro....they are great!

3. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenny3Times View Post
    Curious why there's so much hate for co-anglers
    Ego

There are A LOT of boaters out there that have no business being boaters..........dogging co-anglers makes them feel better about themselves and their small wiener.

4. Shutterbug Forum Moderator bdog7198's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by artcarney_agr View Post
    Ego There are A LOT of boaters out there that have no business being boaters..........dogging co-anglers makes them feel better about themselves and their small wiener.
    And here I thought it was because some boaters had sand in their mangina....
    Prints and more available at: http://BSPhotography.co/
    Digital downloads available at: https://licensing.pixels.com/profiles/1-brian-shoemaker
    IG: BSPhotographyZ9

5. Member
    Ego

There are A LOT of boaters out there that have no business being boaters..........dogging co-anglers makes them feel better about themselves and their small wiener.
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHA...

Wishin' I was fishin'...

1990 Ranger 374v
    1996 175 HP Mariner - Magnum EFI
    25p Tempest - A45 model
    80 lb 24v MinnKota Maxxum
    Humminbird Helix 10
    Humminbird Helix 7
    Garmin EchoMap 106sv w/ LS
    Dual 8' Power Poles

7. Banned
    Another measuring contest

8. Banned
    Ego

lol

It blows my mind how many people on here care about what someone else is doing. If said person isn't related to you, connected to your bank account, or sleeping with you why would you care? People just like to bash and put others down any chance they can to somehow make themselves feel better I guess. Whatever

Ego

11. Banned
    Now, the Co-Angler will have to find his own spots to fish in the future.

12. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Iowa Bass Hunter View Post
    It blows my mind how many people on here care about what someone else is doing. If said person isn't related to you, connected to your bank account, or sleeping with you why would you care? People just like to bash and put others down any chance they can to somehow make themselves feel better I guess. Whatever
    SO TRUE !!!!!!!

13. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Iowa Bass Hunter View Post
    This is the same group that think Tiger sucks at golf, Tom Brady couldn't hit a receiver in the open if he was 9 feet tall and Kate Upton is a pig....."Nuff said"...
    "Historically the most terrible things-war, genocide and slavery-have resulted not from disobedience but from obedience"
    Zinn

14. Member
    lots of folks obsessed about man poles on here. weird. Good thing you all can pay cash for your boats!!! ahahaha

15. Member
    bad attitudes from boaters and technology like the ultrex are going to push out the good co anglers. we are already seeing it around here. Good fishermen that can't quite pull off the financial side of tournament fishing on a larger scale (ABA, BFL, etc). Maybe they have an older boat with a 90hp or something...local tournament type guys.

we had a co angler here who started the day 2 of the super regional ABA in 1st place. His day 2 boater put his Ultrex on spot lock. Co angler was sitting in 70 feet of water with nothing to fish. Boater was pulling a jig off a 20 foot ledge. Boater weighed 3 and finished 67th overall. Co angler said he never had a single chance to catch a fish all day. I had fished with him several times over the years and he is an AMAZING co angler.

he hasn't been back this year.

Pretty soon we will be left with a "one off" guy that fishes a few tournaments but gets fed up with not having many opportunities. you know those guys. the ones that step on seats and spit sunflower seeds.

I always go out of my way to help a co angler based upon my own experiences on how I wanted to be treated.

I don't wear a jersey though...so maybe I'm not that cool

Quote Originally Posted by brnzbaklvr View Post
    This is the same group that think Tiger sucks at golf, Tom Brady couldn't hit a receiver in the open if he was 9 feet tall and Kate Upton is a pig....."Nuff said"...
    I'll give you 2 outta 3, I like Kate Upton!!!!
    2006 Triton TR-21 XD, Mercury 225 Pro XS, S/N 1B287870

17. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by brnzbaklvr View Post
    Your right! What do I win?

Ego

You been checking guys wieners?????

19. Airborne/Infantry bassnman81's Avatar
    With all the money they saved by not chipping in for fuel they can buy their own boat and fish up front.

Lake Norman, N.C./New Britain, CT.
    An Khe 66-67

20. Member
    I think it is a stupid move. I hope they lose a ton of fans. It was stupid of BASS also.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast