Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by basstrackeroptimax View Post
    This is exactly what i think about it. To be a “total performance machine” it should be available to be rigged as such. If the customer so chooses too. If they want a 150 go for it. 55 mph is not what i consider “total performance”. Thats average. No doubt the fit ad finish is great they are amazing looking. But its so overhyped its almost sickening to me anyway.
    You do realize they only have 3 models out at the moment, right?

2. Member
    This is exactly what i think about it. To be a “total performance machine” it should be available to be rigged as such. If the customer so chooses too. If they want a 150 go for it. 55 mph is not what i consider “total performance”. Thats average. No doubt the fit ad finish is great they are amazing looking. But its so overhyped its almost sickening to me anyway.
    Sickening? What a joke!

If you find it so sickening, why do you keep coming on the Vexus forum?
    2018 Ranger RT178
    Yamaha 75hp
    Atlas Micro Jacker
    80lb Minn Kota Ultrex

3. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MetsFan9 View Post
    This is as cheap as its gonna get?
    Yes, that may be their least expensive boat to offer is what I meant. Not complaining about how much it cost, heck I don't even know what any of them cost, I haven't even tried to price any of them or payed any attention to the pricing mentioned in the threads. Until they hang a bigger motor on the back, I really don't care what they cost.

4. Member
    Guess I didn't understand your cheap logic

5. Member
    Well I will let ya'll complain, I am going fishing. Have at it boys

6. Banned
    Guess I didn't understand your cheap logic
    Ranger Z521 L Icon - Black Chrome Edition = $100,799.00 = Expensive
    Ranger RT178 = $18,299.00 = Cheap

7. Member
    But whats your point though, forget it, this thread is ridiculous.

8. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Pipercub View Post
    Who knows, they may at some point come out with a AVX 1780. I own an RT 178 and I've heard they sell pretty well. I would have gotten the RT 188 but it wouldn't fit in my garage. If home builders would build bigger garages, boat manufacturers could sell bigger boats...Lol
    Hope so Piper! I’ll wait

9. Banned
    I thought you were going fishing
    Last edited by Huckleberry; 07-18-2018 at 02:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SeaBass0112 View Post
    You do realize they only have 3 models out at the moment, right?
    But the “revolution is here” right?
    Roy
    2020 Triton 18 Trx
    Mercury 200 Pro XS V8
    Bravo FS 24P Prop
    Atlas 6” jp
    Dual Humminbird Helix 10 MEGA SI
    Minnkota Ultrex.

Quote Originally Posted by Pipercub View Post
    Sickening? What a joke!

If you find it so sickening, why do you keep coming on the Vexus forum?
    Because i can.
    Roy
    2020 Triton 18 Trx
    Mercury 200 Pro XS V8
    Bravo FS 24P Prop
    Atlas 6” jp
    Dual Humminbird Helix 10 MEGA SI
    Minnkota Ultrex.

12. You tube@ Rix Fishing Fix
    You folks have problems.... you really do, I'm kind of surprised that its just ok to belittle or bash a particular brand because their ideas and aspirations are not quite as high as what some of you think they should be. Oh yes the most abused right that all of us have.... freedom to just piss on something because you don't like it.... pissing on it after you have spent your hard earned money on it and it is disappointing is one thing. But because their mind set and goals as a company don't go along with what you think they should be.... you just decided Vexus was next to bad mouth.... that's pretty sad. This is getting to be common place here on old BBC. Guess its just allowed now. I'm done with this thread. Let's see what is the next brand to be the whipping boy up here.Night all.
    TYG-(Trust Your Gut!!)

13. Member
    Because i can.
    Man, you really seem to be upset by the "Revolution" slogan. Maybe you should get in touch with them and see if they will let you come up with a slogan that better suits you.

Seriously though, I just don't think people should be constantly saying negative stuff about a company that's just getting started. A little constructive criticism is fine but when you're bashing the management of the company, that's not cool. It's like SeaBass said, they've only released three boats so far. Give them a couple of years and I'm sure they'll have something that suits everybody's needs.

A lot of people on this forum have already bought Vexus boats and others are in the process of buying. These people are proud of their boats as they should be. Nobody want's to hear a bunch of negative stuff about a boat they just purchased. Lets just cool it with all the negativity.
    2018 Ranger RT178
    Yamaha 75hp
    Atlas Micro Jacker
    80lb Minn Kota Ultrex

14. Banned
    It's a tin boat. They all are. Not designed to go fast just to go where the big glass ones can't. If you need to haul ass buy a damn glass boat.

15. Member
    I could be wrong but I believe the people hating own other brands, which is fine but damn, give the HP deal a break.

I believe the point is rate the boat for what the coast guard approved number would calculate to be.
    nothing more.
    1998 bullet 20xd 2006 225 sport xs

17. Banned
    But the “revolution is here” right?
    You're right, it is here. From your vast business experience in the boat building world, I suppose you know something the rest of us don't and it makes sense to wait until you have every model ready to release before rolling out a brand.

18. Member
    I am not complaining, i am just moving on from the brand. I am an older guy and i realize they are a new company and new companies are not successful over night. I don't think they will be a revolutionary brand in my time frame of wanting a new boat and that isn't their fault. I want something proven within the next year so that eliminates them for me. I am also wanting glass multi species and Vexus just cannot meet that timeline because of my age. I wish they had started this endeavor 5 or 10 years ago because they intrigue me. I hope they become huge like some of the other brands out there and drive quality to a new level!! Patience is not a virtue of fishermen and old codgers.

19. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by D.O.C. 989 View Post
    I am not complaining, i am just moving on from the brand. I am an older guy and i realize they are a new company and new companies are not successful over night. I don't think they will be a revolutionary brand in my time frame of wanting a new boat and that isn't their fault. I want something proven within the next year so that eliminates them for me. I am also wanting glass multi species and Vexus just cannot meet that timeline because of my age. I wish they had started this endeavor 5 or 10 years ago because they intrigue me. I hope they become huge like some of the other brands out there and drive quality to a new level!! Patience is not a virtue of fishermen and old codgers.
    I do not believe you are going to have to worry about them being proven, they have tons of experience, that would be the last thing I would worry about.

20. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by happykamper View Post
    I do not believe you are going to have to worry about them being proven, they have tons of experience, that would be the last thing I would worry about.
    I agree. This group of people have already proven they will work to improve their products. That’s what they did at Ranger and I see no reason they would change that philosophy. In fact, I would bet this was part of the reason so many left. The quality was being compromised and they finally had enough.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123