Florida panhandle info?

Yes I dropped a line in the Florida Club section but im sure not everyone there checks it so I'm throwing this out there to see if anyone has an idea.

I am headed to Destin area this weekend for vacation to appease the wife. I don't care for the beach and wanted to know if anyone knows of any good Bass Lakes there close or any reputable guide services in the area.

Thanks in advance
    Jon

2. Member
    We do not really care for panhandlers most of the time.

I do not know an answer, but you might look for local tackle shops and many may give you areas to hit up while there. Check google maps too. Good luck and enjoy your vacation.
    Praying for a Cure

Quote Originally Posted by Jabbo View Post
    Yes I dropped a line in the Florida Club section but im sure not everyone there checks it so I'm throwing this out there to see if anyone has an idea.

I am headed to Destin area this weekend for vacation to appease the wife. I don't care for the beach and wanted to know if anyone knows of any good Bass Lakes there close or any reputable guide services in the area.

Thanks in advance
    Jon
    New Florida girl for the gulf. Jim Westbrook will put you on them. Sorry I can't help on the fresh water side.

Call Lee at Anglers Tackle in panama city. See if he has a guides number. At least ride over there and check out his shop , it's worth the drive.