Question 12 ft Talon deployment problem

2015 12ft Talon will only deploy the first stage and then appears to stick. It acts like it wants to continue but won't go past the 4ft spike.
    Gary Burks Fergus Falls, MN
    2005 ZX225/2017 225 SHO

2. Member
    Best bring to ASC. I worked on a couple that did this and it was a guide Jib on the second stage that came loose. I am sure it is still under warranty because it has a 5 year mechanical warranty.
    How far from Maple groove Northwest of Minneapolis?

Thanks, I can take it to Alexandria, MN which is 45 miles. I am 160 from Maple Grove.
    2005 ZX225/2017 225 SHO

Frustrated and disappointed with Minn Kota service centers and the factory service. I take the Talon to first service center on Monday morning. I ask specifically if he can get to it soon. He promises either Monday night or Tuesday. He calls me Tuesday and say's it's more involved and he doesn't have the 3 hours to tear it down until maybe next week at the earliest. I wish he would have been honest from the start. I try contacting another center multiple times and no answer. I decide to contact Minn Kota factory repair direct. They are at least 3 weeks out on repair. Summers are short in MN. I am not impressed!! When we spend the kind of money we do on accessories and they are under warranty it should take some priority with repairing. I have never had to wait this long on any auto warranty work!! Rant over!!
    2005 ZX225/2017 225 SHO

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by flippenstick View Post
    Thanks, I can take it to Alexandria, MN which is 45 miles. I am 160 from Maple Grove.
    How about a smalley trip in August? PM me.