Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by grandbassslayer View Post
    They would outfish you all day long. Have you watched the videos? They know how to fish.
    Do you offer to wipe their boat down whenever they take it out of the water? You should change your name to GooganGroupie.

2. Member
    I wish them all the luck. Scott’s a cool guy too. I hope you are able to get in contact with him. Kids fishing is where we need to get them and these guys have been able to do that.

Quote Originally Posted by BigSexyPhoenix View Post
    Do you offer to wipe their.
    FIF... nahhh never mind don’t want to get in trouble lol

4. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BigSexyPhoenix View Post
    Do you offer to wipe their boat down whenever they take it out of the water? You should change your name to GooganGroupie.
    I guess you dont get tired of keyboard warriors critiquing guys that are living the american dream. Success in this country is frowned upon these days, an old codger can't fathom a kid may be able to outfish them.

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by basscat21 View Post
    Better loosen the velcro.....right now parents will do anything to get kids off fortnite. I even let my kid use senkos! As long as he is out fishing, I will buy them for him. He and his bike gang harass the bass all over town....

Why are we at Rouses point......he saw it on their channel, and we fished 13 hrs that day!

That spot used to be heaven until Irene demolished it.

Do you think the parents will hurt the high school or College fishing , like they do most every other youth sport and how will they ? I'm not sure how it works but if it ever got to be hard to make a team
    then this will become a goldmine for boat dealers .

Quote Originally Posted by LTZ25 View Post
    Do you think the parents will hurt the high school or College fishing , like they do most every other youth sport and how will they ? I'm not sure how it works but if it ever got to be hard to make a team
    then this will become a goldmine for boat dealers .
    A kid ain’t lost an eye or gotten hurt yet .. give it time someone will want it shut down besides PETA

I guess you dont get tired of keyboard warriors critiquing guys that are living the american dream. Success in this country is frowned upon these days, an old codger can't fathom a kid may be able to outfish them.
    They all may be the next KVD but they are still goofy as can be.

They would outfish you all day long. Have you watched the videos? They know how to fish.
    I’d take that bet any day of the week!

10. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinkey View Post
    I am sure one of them will be along to make a wager with you shortly. Perhaps a case of their baits for a case of your depends??

I am sure one of them will be along to make a wager with you shortly. Perhaps a case of their baits for a case of your depends??
    BTW he ain't old.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinkey View Post
    You dun pissed off their number one groupie with that lol

13. Member

There are over 120,000 members on here, i would wager you that at least 5 of them could put together an entertaining fish catching 20 minute video if they could be free for a week and get paid for it. They are childish because that's their target audience, doesn't mean they are bad guys or not good fisherman, they have to go after that market cause most every other market is already taken with wise old fishermen who are not soon parted with their moldy money!

14. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by D.O.C. 989 View Post
    There are over 120,000 members on here, i would wager you that at least 5 of them could put together an entertaining fish catching 20 minute video if they could be free for a week and get paid for it. They are childish because that's their target audience, doesn't mean they are bad guys or not good fisherman, they have to go after that market cause most every other market is already taken with wise old fishermen who are not soon parted with their moldy money!
    Making a how to fish video is one thing, being entertaining while doing it is a whole other ballgame. I could make a fishing video, but it would be boring as hell, and so would videos from most of the other 120k members.

15. Member
    They will be fine, i think they are just Ike knockoffs, they are trying to steal his thunder!!

Quote Originally Posted by fuelleak View Post
    That spot used to be heaven until Irene demolished it.
    Your right, has not produced like it did, but it made the kids day to go there and catch a few.

17. Banned

18. Banned
    I can only imagine the heads that would explode here if Jacob Wheeler was on the googan staff.

Skeets initiation into the "Squad" was having half his head shaved......

I give credit where its due. And yes, they have reached out to kids, and for that I tip my hat to them. .......But personally, I fish for money, not subscribers. And its real hard for me to watch these guys sometimes cause they really don't have a clue how to fish. Its easy to catch fish out of golf course ponds. Its easy to get guides to show them where to catch and film. But their attitudes is whats gotten them such negative comments from most. They've basically been run off every forum I know of.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast