ranger valve postions

hi all.......i have 2 newer live well valves (v3r 5903070) (92 ranger 361 v) ( slide levers now) what are the positions on these valve from
    left to right? looking for fill/empty and rec in that order. the valves and the slide levers
    don't match up so i'm looking into new flow rite controls to match the valves position.
    thx

2. Member
    I have a 94 482V and mine only have 2 positions, fill on the left and empty on the right. Prior owner replaced the valves with new ones. By opening the valves and watching how the flappers work when you move the lever you should be able to figure out the controls and just put new labels on rather than replacing the controls. Flow Rite has good diagrams on their website showing how the valves work in various positions. It is possible to move the flappers as well if they are not positioned correctly.
    2023 Lund 2075 Pro V Bass XS
    2023 Mercury Pro XS 250 4S

i have the 3 positions on these valves but hoping to get them verified so i can get the right position controls.

empty is on the right according to the original control plate now it's in the middle with the newer
    valves.