Unhappy Really a Ranger Parts Question

Last week I had a Carlisle tire totally come apart and rip most all of the wiring of the right rear trailer lights. Most of the connectors to the light are broke and mangled. Can I get new lights (this is a yes) but more importantly the connecting wiring to each light? Tires were man in 2016.
    2014 Z119c
    225 Pro X\S
    Lowrance
    Powerpoles

2. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Hookset5 View Post
    Last week I had a Carlisle tire totally come apart and rip most all of the wiring of the right rear trailer lights. Most of the connectors to the light are broke and mangled. Can I get new lights (this is a yes) but more importantly the connecting wiring to each light? Tires were man in 2016.
    I have a pair of the 4" round lights with trim rings. If you need them send me a pm.

3. Member
    Just replaced a fender because of carlisle junk. All lights including back up were included with connectors.

4. Member
    I just had the same issue with the right rear. Broke my tail light and damaged the bottom of the fender. Found a replacement light at Magnum trailers in San Antonio. On the way back from Falcon I stopped in San Antonio and found another tire now has a huge bubble on the outside wall. Replacing all with Goodyear’s now!

5. Member
    I had to replace two fenders because of two seperate blowouts form those Carlilse china bombs. Carlilse paid for the damages both times so kudos to them.. Gave me new tires after the second time and I kept them on only until I got back from my Florida fishing trip. Run the American made Goodyear Endurance now. I just got the fenders wired up with the lights. Saved some of the hassel and labor costs during the fender instal.

6. Member
    Tromanoski,
    Who did you contact at Carlisle to get reimbursed for the damage?

7. Member
    I went through their customer service department. Told them I wanted to file a claim. Filled out forms and sent pictures of the blown tire and trailer damage. You have to have the blown tire so they can have it sent back to them. They pay for that as well. Good company that sales a piece of chinese made shit.

8. Member
    I junked mine and got Goodyear endurance some call me OCD I call it a good investment in preventative maintenance and after all the horror stories I'm glad I junked those tires with only 1k miles on them.

9. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TopgunZ521C View Post
    I junked mine and got Goodyear endurance some call me OCD I call it a good investment in preventative maintenance and after all the horror stories I'm glad I junked those tires with only 1k miles on them.
    Goodyear Endurance no more Carlisle China bombs for me either. Total junk tires.

10. Member
    i just put 600 miles on my mine, 96 outside temp i have that ocd also so i changed out a like new set of tires (thundered tires) i think was the name on them,the endurance done a great job

11. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tromanoski View Post
    I went through their customer service department. Told them I wanted to file a claim. Filled out forms and sent pictures of the blown tire and trailer damage. You have to have the blown tire so they can have it sent back to them. They pay for that as well. Good company that sales a piece of chinese made shit.
    I have pictures but did not keep the tires.
    Thanks!