Not a good sound

I have a 2003 VMAX ox66 150 horsepower and on a recent trip in May I had to leave my boat up in Maine as believe it or not I came in to find my new boat trailer totally destroyed I don't know how but some old man drove over the trailer he said he hit the gas pedal instead of the brake. Anyway when I came back to where I had launched the boat I was very low on fuel lower than I normally let it get to. Since I now had no trailer to get the boat back to New Jersey it had to sit on fumes for 2 months. I just recently got the replacement trailer and drove up to rescue the boat and it started right up I put in fresh fuel and took off but the motor started sounding funny like a clanging noise. Before the trip I had changed out the six spark plugs as well as the canister fuel filter but I now understand it has like 7 filters of which I don't believe anywhere ever changed. I am fearing the worst I have not had it looked at yet but I will attach a video of what it sounded like while I was there and all I did was idle to some spots and Fish on the trolling motor because I was afraid it sounded like it might blow up if I ran it hard. Anyone have any thoughts?. I have a 30 second video of the motor running but I don't know how to attach it through this

2. Member
    Sounds like what happened to a 90 h.p. V4 Johnson I had when the oil injection failed. Burnt piston.

Hope you have better news than I did.

3. Member
    Does it do it all the time or only when in gear?

Clanging or Squeeling = bad news bro. Go ahead and do a compression test