*BRIAN CASKEY*
    '00 Tracker ProTeam 185 Special Edition
    '99 75 hp Merc ELPTO (ser. 0G837626)
    Minn Kota Terrova 80 w/Ipilot
    Helix 10 Sonar/GPS / bow 360 / RC-1
    Helix 7 CHIRP MSI GPS G3
    STRICTLY Shimano and St. Croix!!!!

2. Member
    Probably $5 each. Maybe a little more on the top one.

The chrome one looks bloated from heat. Mud bugs were susceptible to that. Same as todays Red Eye Shad.

4. Member
    I've never been able to figure out what drives the price on the M-Bugs. I have gotten anywhere from $1-10 for them, with most going for the lower amount...lol. But I'm not sure if the size or the color is the key to their price. Or, if the fishermen or the collector is what motivates the purchase price. A number of years ago, the Top 6 tournament on Toledo Bend was won 2 or 3 times by an unlikely Bass Club (meaning they lived a good long ways from the Bend so they didn't get to fish it all the time like a number of the teams did). But they would win the tournament on big Mud Bugs on post-spawn fish that had pulled up on ridges out from the spawning areas. I admire them for being able to fish them suckers all day long...lol. If you have ever fished one, you know what I'm talking about!

5. Member
    On April 7th (my dads birthday) in the mid 70s my dad put it on my older brother and myself on Table Rock. He was using a chartreuse mud bug. We tried everything we had and nothing would work. The mud bug hadn’t been out very long or at least I didn’t have one yet, but I do now and still fish them a little. Like Eddie was talking they are hard to fish all day.