Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Am I the first....

BBC member to start a MMJ business? IT IS ON!!!!!!! We are closing on 51 acres this next week and by the end of the week we'll be breaking ground on 180,000 sq ft warehouse for grow, processing and lab. When it's up and running, we will build another building to match it for recreational grow and processing.

Gen.1:29 is our company name, remember it, we hope to be the largest grower/processor in the state of oklahoma, and with the partner I have, it IS very probable.

I feel like I won the lottery, I'm as giddy as a school girl.

Legal weed?
    you hiring ?
    You can lead a horticulture,
    but you can't make her think.

Give it time bud.

4. Banned
    Congrats. Sounds like you scored. I can't imagine all the palm greasing and hoops you had to jump through.

5. Banned
    Nice! Big bucks coming your way. The people I know in the bis are making so much cash it's unreal.

Quote Originally Posted by mxmike View Post
    Congrats. Sounds like you scored. I can't imagine all the palm greasing and hoops you had to jump through.
    Thanks, we DID score. Our backer/mentor has a facility in operation in another state that is running over 6 million a month. It's not over tho', many more palms and hoops down the road.

7. Member
    Never thought of it as a good source.

Pro staff ?
    " Talking to you is like clapping with one hand "
    Anthrax

Quote Originally Posted by gehol View Post
    Never thought of it as a good source.

For what?

10. Member
    Do you do pre-employment drug screens?

Congrats, the day will come when adult use rec is legal and then you'll really make some cash providing there's no oversupply like Oregon and Washington are dealing with now.

Congrats man, wish I could run a business like that, definitely profitable !

Scooter: Nov 1998-Jul 2011
    Otis: Oct 2010-Feb 2017

Congrats....hope you have incredible success.

14. Proud American Union local16's Avatar
    I guess you'll soon be a BBC sponsor? Good luck in your venture.

Dale Sinclair original

15. Member
    I will raise a glass of something domestic light and cold to your success

I cant keep a rose bush alive

16. Member
    Good Luck... We will be voting on recreational use in November....It's going to be interesting..
    I don't smoke but fully support those that choose to partake..
    "Historically the most terrible things-war, genocide and slavery-have resulted not from disobedience but from obedience"
    Zinn

17. Member
    Definitely going to use have to use the BBC way to pay cash for everything since it is illegal for a Federally Insured bank to open a business account to process the funds from a business that is still currently deemed illegal under Federal laws.

The main risk of these business ventures is the DEA can actually confiscate all the assets and proceeds of such business and actually arrest those involved with the business as drug traffickers as long as the Federal laws remain as they are.

"Even as several states and Washington, DC, allow marijuana, the federal government still strictly prohibits pot.

Under the scheduling system, the federal government classifies marijuana as a schedule 1 drug, meaning it's perceived to have no medical value and a high potential for abuse.
    The classification puts marijuana in the same category as heroin and a more restrictive category than schedule 2 drugs like cocaine and meth."

My opinion until the law is changed on a Federal level such business activity could lead to a nice criminal record and Federal jail term and not worth the risk.

Quote Originally Posted by v_fourmax View Post
    Definitely going to use have to use the BBC way to pay cash for everything since it is illegal for a Federally Insured bank to open a business account to process the funds from a business that is still currently deemed illegal under Federal laws.

The main risk of these business ventures is the DEA can actually confiscate all the assets and proceeds of such business and actually arrest those involved with the business as drug traffickers as long as the Federal laws remain as they are.

"Even as several states and Washington, DC, allow marijuana, the federal government still strictly prohibits pot.

Under the scheduling system, the federal government classifies marijuana as a schedule 1 drug, meaning it's perceived to have no medical value and a high potential for abuse.
    The classification puts marijuana in the same category as heroin and a more restrictive category than schedule 2 drugs like cocaine and meth."

My opinion until the law is changed on a Federal level such business activity could lead to a nice criminal record and Federal jail term and not worth the risk.
    there not gonna do anything about it. They are making money too.

19. Banned
    I have to say I'm jealous. You're going to be printing money in no time. Early entry into a guaranteed lucrative market is an unusually rare thing.

20. SC Club Moderator ChampioNman's Avatar
    So how much you charging for a quarter pounder?

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast