USA St lawrance 100 islands

Got some time coming and figured I take 4 days and head up to the St. lawrance see if I can find at lease one giant Smallie I read of that lerks the great river between July 18 & 21 any pointers on which way to go coming out of Clayton area Thanks for any tips

2. Member
    Great place to start .. any deep points.. or humps.. between Clayton and the main lake should help .. that’s were A couple bass elite guys have been fishing the last few years ..Brandon Palaniuk..spybaits and dropshot ..

Mercury Pro Team

2017 Triton 20 TRX Patriot
    250 Opti Max Pro XS
    Twin 8' Power Pole Blades
    2 Solix 12 gen 3 , with mega 360

3. Member
    Thanks for some imfo something to go on , those 4 days will go by quick , I'll post next week on how we did.

4. Member
    Okay back from the St Lawrence , caught lots of fish biggest was a 5.77 sm. m couple of 4 lbers and many others in all sizes , locals saying its off a little but we where new , spy baiting didn't work so much caught many perch on it but drop shotting seemed to be the ticket some on tubes and also on jigs . threw couple jerk baits and only a couple on them not really worth throwing thinking I'd catch good ones on them . all in all we had a good time.

5. Member
    Thanks for the info we'll be heading up soon with the kayaks to float around hopefully. I can find some in the protected areas
    1999 Stratos 273 Vindicator
    2000 Johnson 150hp
    Humminbird Helix 7 Si
    Humminbird Helix 5 sonar
    Bonifide SS127