Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
  1. Member
    That is beautiful!!!

You should go with the rapid Jack with 4 degrees of added angle.

3. Member
    She will look good do baby blue , and battleship grey . You thank me later!

Quote Originally Posted by Bradley21SS View Post
    She will look good do baby blue , and battleship grey . You thank me later!
    I’d have to go Royal blue

2008 BULLET 21XD 2007 Merc 300xs

5. Member
    Update- talked to the factory and the boat has not even started being put into production. Next week would have been 14 weeks from order. Best case senerio is mid December-Worst Mid January. To make things worse the bank has now cancelled the loan on the boat and told me to expect a increased rate due to recent changes. They also stated they only allow 6 month on a house loan and were not going to allow 6 month on a boat. (Boat was ordered in mid July).

This scenerio is not sitting well with me. I have been boatless for 4 months already and have 3 weeks of vacation to use before the end of the year and planned to take some away trips. The used option is looking better and better daily. I am going to see what the factory and the dealer tell me this week and go from there.

THe bad thing is a sold a paid off19 foot 2015 boat with only 120 hours to buy this boat. Needless to say I am not aa happy camper, Fishing partner tells me to hang in there but that's easy for him to say he has a boat.

6. Member
    Should have made a payment, oh they don't have a vin number

How can a bank do that? I would think if u signed the papers got the money gave boat dealer money for down payment they can say “bullet boats is taking to long to make and we are no longer making the deal”. Do I understand that right? Or you sold your old boat used that money from that boat for down payment got pre approved with bank. Then your pre approval timed out. Sorry confused
    2005 Stroker 2010-250pro xs

8. Member
    No VIN # yet. Loan was approved and on hold with statement from dealer stating it is being manufactured. Going to talk to Bullet and the credit union this week and see if I can get some clarity. Didn't receive the cancellation until yesterday in the mail. Be interesting to see what credit union says.
    Really nothing to sign at this point without certificate of orgins etc.

9. Member
    kinda stuck without a vin number, but your bank should be able to do something, like a line of credit or something

10. BBC SPONSOR
    just so happens I'm looking for a kidney ...lol check out our site lithiumpros.com

Quote Originally Posted by Nocull0 View Post
    I would have to sell a Kidney for lithium batteries.

11. Member
    Just go buy a Allison XB-21 call Tim Powell at fast bass marine. Or go get that single console in Texas!

12. Member
    I have had my 21 sst on order since mid April. It should be done this month. My 300 R just now came in as well.

13. Banned
    Dang, rub it in... Dan

14. Member
    I ordered a xrs in Sept of 16 and got it Feb of 17 and it was worth the wait. This is my forth Bullet and every one looks better than the last.

15. Member
    So who is BS who? Multiple dealers and the facotory both told me the wait was approximetly 14 weeks when it was ordered in early July. But looking at the two responses above both boats were way over that estimate. I work in an area where supply and demand drives deliverables and schedules but someone in this process is a piss poor estimator. Next week makes 14 weeks and the boat has not even hit the production line. The factory stated it was another 8 weeks once it is sprayed until delivery to the dealer. Going to talk to the dealer and the factory again this week and make a decision of weather to punt and go another direction. If I didn't need a need a galvanized trailer I would buy the stock boat in N Alabama or a late model used boat.
    I also have a bad feeling about motor supplies drying up and the inability to get a motor for the boat as well. That would sure enough drive a nail in this coffin.

16. Member
    Man I hate what you have been through. I decided not to get pre approved for the boat. I will cross that bridge when I get there. I honestly believe it would be worth the wait. I fully remodeled my house this summer which gained a ton of equity. Look at it as a chance to get stuff accomplished instead of a long wait.

17. Member
    Talked to the factory this morning and the boat should go into production next week and possibly be ready mid December. Its sounds like paperwork issue caused the delay. Also there should be a motor for the boat as well. Now I just have to loo at the finance piece again. I sure will be able to relax a little with some clarity.
    Teresa and Tom have been great to work with trough al of this and have bent over backwards to assist.

18. Member
    Tom and Teresa both are great people to deal with!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Bullet 250 View Post
    Tom and Teresa both are great people to deal with!!!
    Absolutely!!

2008 BULLET 21XD 2007 Merc 300xs

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234