Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Question Looking for a carry gun

Im looking for a new or different carry hand gun. Current is a stainless 9mm P89 Ruger. I think i want one thats smaller and easier to conceal . I would like to see what BBC recomends?
    Thanks in advance
    Bradley
    Ranger 520vx Yamaha 225 ox66.

I carry a Kimber K6 First Edition , 357 mag 6 shot , not for everybody but dang its sweet , use an outside belt holster .

3. Member
    I've had a few. I always shoot them at the range a lot. My brother, niece, and I are all sold on the same one. Walter PPS. 9mm. Very accurate, great trigger. Look for it on sale though.

Sig Sauer P938 or P365. I carry the P938 and love it, even my tiny wife can easily rack it.

Last edited by BigMouth; 07-13-2018 at 07:04 PM.

5. Member
    I normally carry a glock 43. I enjoy carrying it. I'm not sure how it compares in size to your Ruger but it's easy for me to conceal.

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Johna1 View Post
    I normally carry a glock 43. I enjoy carrying it. I'm not sure how it compares in size to your Ruger but it's easy for me to conceal.
    I looked and looked for good carry gun for daily use...I settled upon the G43...super nice comfy carry gun!
    Couldn't be happier and I'm a Sig fan if that mean anything
    2020 Skeeter ZX150

7. Member
    I love my kimber ultra master carry .45

8. Member
    I carry a Ruger LCR 357 .

9. Member
    Some may say its too big but i edc a glock 30sf and love it. I do landscaping in myrtle beach sc and wear it every single day no exceptions and i rarrly feel it. Any handgun can be comfortable to carry with the correct holster. Thats where i see ppl mess up is on the holster choice. Find the handgun you like and carry it. Thats my 0.2

10. Member
    Springfield XD 40 subcompact.

11. Banned
    I edc a g43 or a g20 depending on situation. Both I appendix carry with a concealmentexpress holster.

12. Member
    I am going tomorrow to check out the Kimber Micro 9 that is on sale at the dreaded Cabela's with the Crimson Trace grips.

Have an M&P Shield in 9 and a Taurus PT111 Pro (if it ever comes back from the recall). Can never have enough carry!

13. Banned
    I like the Sig P320SC. Small package, but the grip isn't too small to hold for man sized hands. Mag with the pinky extension is perfect for me.

14. Joe4d
    Im not a plastic gun guy, But I traded for a Ruger LC9 S pro,,, ( Oh and the S pro makes a big difference. Was really impressed with this gun, decent trigger, goes bang and surprisingly easy to shoot and accurate for what it is. Standard pressure Remington Golden sabers or 147 Hard cast Truncated cones depending on where I am or what I am doing.

15. Banned
    I edc a g43 or a g20 depending on situation. Both I appendix carry with a concealmentexpress holster. I have tried every position, ankle, hip, back and appendix is the cats meow IMO. Also tried all the cheap janky soft holsters like uncle mikes that are dangerous. Get a kydex holster made for the specific gun.
    Last edited by grandbassslayer; 07-13-2018 at 07:51 PM.

16. Member
    my advice is see if you can shoot a few first. Go to a range bring some shells someone will be glad to let you shoot. I've seen to many people to worried about concealment but couldn't hit the broad side of a barn with there gun! I seen one man shoot a p938 at least 50 times and hit the the target 3 times at 7 yards ! He had ham hands and couldn't grip the gun correctly.

17. Member
    check out the new sig p365 its as small a 938 but has a 10 round clip and a 12 round clip 9mm,it will fit in my front pocket,and i wear a 32 waist pants so the pockets are not huge anyway lol,i sold my 938 and bought one,I NEED LARGER PRINT

Try them out first. I like my M&P 2.0 compact

19. Member
    Smith and Wesson 500 is what I carry

20. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bradley Lane View Post
    Im looking for a new or different carry hand gun. Current is a stainless 9mm P89 Ruger. I think i want one thats smaller and easier to conceal . I would like to see what BBC recomends?
    Thanks in advance
    Bradley
    Sig Sauer P365 is absolutely awesome carry gun. I have a Glock, Kimber and Shield all in 9mm and the P365 i think is the best carry weapon of them all. They come with 10 rd mag plus one in the pipe for 11 rounds overall, but I purchased two extra 12 rd mags (13 rounds overall) for a subcompact that is great firepower!

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast