Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Upper Chesapeake Bay Club Moderator RiverRatMD's Avatar

Bassmaster Elites coming to Bush River

So it's just around the corner guys! I will be out there checking out the Elites in the area....Anyone else heading out? Out of the Bush River...unreal.

I hope everyone has been well. I've been busy with the restaurant for sure. Looking forward to this tournament, should be fun.

Anyone in the area is invited to stop by my Diner. It's the ABERDEEN DINER on Route 40 in Aberdeen. I've put up the Welcome sign for the Elites and all the fans of BassMasters. Lots of specials all month for my fellow Bass anglers....
    Gambler 2200 / PRoCraft 180 / Roughneck Jet / Mercury 250XB, 175 / Evinrude 50

Good deal John, I'll be out as much as possible.
    2000 Javelin Renegade 20 DC.
    Strong men create easy times, Easy times create weak men & weak men create hard times. Sheikh Rashid bin Saeed Al Maktoum
    In 1944 18-20 year old's stormed beaches, and parachuted behind enemy lines to almost certain death.
    In 2015 18-20 year old's need safe zones so people don't hurt their feelings. "Author Unknown"
    In 2021 18-40 year old's want to and work to cancel you out if you have a different opinion.

3. Scraps
    have no been on that body of water yet this year. will try to ketch a weigh-in.
    2017 Phoenix 819
    2016 200ProXS, s/n 2B359849, Mod 1200P73BD

RiverRat. Sounds awesome , I will definitely stop in while I'm down there

5. Member
    What marina did martens catch them in

6. Member
    I’m Delaware. Will try to make it to the expo. Hope I can find your diner! Love diners.

When is this happening? Never mind that I just looked it up. I have never been in the Bush River but have always wanted to check it out. I have been in Middle river, Gunpowder river, and Dundee creek. Looking on the map it seems like there are a lot off places on the Bush you aren’t supposed to go so I have stayed away. I need to check out the Aberdeen Diner!
    Last edited by edwonbass; 07-20-2018 at 05:15 PM.

8. Member
    I never knew Rt 40 was called Philadelphia Blvd in that area. Your menu looks great.
    2006 Triton TR196 w/ 200 Optimax \ 2021 AlumaRyder 1860 w/ 200 Rotax

Quote Originally Posted by Grumpy11 View Post
    I’m Delaware. Will try to make it to the expo. Hope I can find your diner! Love diners.
    It's right down town on Rt40
    Strong men create easy times, Easy times create weak men & weak men create hard times. Sheikh Rashid bin Saeed Al Maktoum
    In 1944 18-20 year old's stormed beaches, and parachuted behind enemy lines to almost certain death.
    In 2015 18-20 year old's need safe zones so people don't hurt their feelings. "Author Unknown"
    In 2021 18-40 year old's want to and work to cancel you out if you have a different opinion.

Bowleys marina

Well, it looks like we are going to get 5 days of rain, just in time to screw up the bay for the Pro's. The water out on the Flats has been crystal clear so the rain should fix that and make a mess of things. Yep, after a month with little to no rain it will be a big change for the fish.

12. Member
    Thank you Mr jester

I was out this morning and early, early afternoon. The big girls were eating for me, so it should be a hefty total weight. I'm thinking 77-80 pounds. There are lots of bags out there like that and these guys coming to town will know how to find em.

14. Member
    Projections up here at the confluence of the west and north branches of the Susquehanna are saying 12 foot rise through Friday. So, theres a lot of water heading your way.
    2016 Ranger RT188, Yamaha 115 sho, dual console, 80# Ultrex, hotfoot, networked HB Solix 10 & Helix 9, Mega 360. Powertech NRS3 18p, Atlas 4" jack plate.

15. Member
    Somebody will catch them but I am guessing 60 or less.

Quote Originally Posted by steve m 1234 View Post
    Somebody will catch them but I am guessing 60 or less.
    Yeah, I think my estimate was high now that all this rain has come down with much more to come. Not to mention whats coming down the river. It will be like chocolate milk out there. And really high water every to boot. I really wanted them to showcase this water but I don't think it will happen now.

Quote Originally Posted by tdt91 View Post
    Yeah, I think my estimate was high now that all this rain has come down with much more to come. Not to mention whats coming down the river. It will be like chocolate milk out there. And really high water every to boot. I really wanted them to showcase this water but I don't think it will happen now.
    Why would you want them to showcase the place? It fishes smaller and smaller as it is. I kinda hope they bomb and no one comes here anymore.
    Phoenix 921ProXP Mercury 250 ProXS

hey all..I was just looking at the Ripken Stadium website, says the baseball team is playing home this weekend...wonder how that's going to workout?
    Allen
    911 Bass Anglers
    Bucks County PA

19. Member
    From Ticket Promotion Materials...

Harford County Anglers of Aberdeen

• The IronBirds welcome the Bass Master Elite Series to the ballpark as they conduct their weigh-ins in the parking lot. Additionally, the team will play as the Harford County Anglers of Aberdeen, dawning special uniforms to commemorate the weekend.

good deal see everyone there!
    Allen
    911 Bass Anglers
    Bucks County PA

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast