Mercury ProXS 4 Stroke - Custom Painted cowling option

My understanding based on the Mercury website info is that there is an option to have the cowling center piece painted a custom color. I am assuming that a different unpainted piece can be ordered for this purpose but even the folks at Mercury don't seem to know .... Anyone custom colored that center strip on the cowling or have good knowledge of what to ask for - Thanks for any info!

2. Mercury 3L/4 Stroke/Verado Moderator EuropeanAM's Avatar
    There is a "Paint-Ready" Center panel that can be ordered. Which ProXS 4-stroke model are you looking at purchasing?

Dual Mercury Master Technician- for Mercury Outboards, Mercruiser and Mercury Racing at European Marine in Greenville, SC.
    Still consider myself a "Marine Apprentice" after 47 years (learn something new every day).
    Mercury Parts, Mercury Outboards, Smartcraft & Accessories, Injector Service, TDR Reeds- BBC Sponsor

3. Member
    Purchasing the TWO FIFFTY!

4. mikesxpress
    Pro Black Accent Panel (looks to be flat black vs the standard gloss?)
    Make a statement by personalizing your Pro XS outboard with a factory-painted Pro Black accent panel. Made of thin and durable polycarbonate that adheres firmly to the cowl, the panel is available from your local Mercury dealer for 175-300hp Pro XS models.

https://www.mercurymarine.com/en/us/...75-300-pro-xs/

5. Mercury 3L/4 Stroke/Verado Moderator EuropeanAM's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by gwa5bfish View Post
    Purchasing the TWO FIFFTY!
    You have a PM.

Dual Mercury Master Technician- for Mercury Outboards, Mercruiser and Mercury Racing at European Marine in Greenville, SC.
    Still consider myself a "Marine Apprentice" after 47 years (learn something new every day).
    Mercury Parts, Mercury Outboards, Smartcraft & Accessories, Injector Service, TDR Reeds- BBC Sponsor

6. Member
    how much are the accent panel kits? interested in a pac blue one (to cover some scratches...)

7. Mercury 3L/4 Stroke/Verado Moderator EuropeanAM's Avatar
    See Rhonda's post (pinned at the top of the Forum) for Parts or Accessories Pricing/Ordering/Assistance.

8. Member
    I had the thoughts of having my entire cowling and panels custom painted by an automotive shop but I decided to wait. I can’t remember 100% but I think it was going to be around $600.
    2022 Phoenix 919 Pro XP
    2022 Mercury 225 4s 3B133405

9. Member
    I purchased the color decal kit from Garzon.

https://garzonstudio.com/store/2018-...decal-set.html
    Randy Almeida
    2023 Caymas CX21
    Mercury Pro XS

10. RickMo
    Not sure I see a supplier for the accent panels ..... was there a suggested source?
    Thanks

11. Mercury 3L/4 Stroke/Verado Moderator EuropeanAM's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mozingor View Post
    Not sure I see a supplier for the accent panels ..... was there a suggested source?
    Thanks
    See Rhonda's post (pinned at the top of the Forum)- she can assist you with these.

12. Member
    Cost is about $650.