Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Member
    The 1880 intro thread shows still shots on pad with 115. Would like to see the 135 on one just for visuals

Quote Originally Posted by FatAce View Post
    It looks like Xpress will have a record year with all this “talk” about everyone on here buying one...
    Maybe, maybe not, but I bet Vexus doesn't pull any of their business away!

Smith Mountain Lake, VA and a cottage in Ontario
    Quote Originally Posted by MassBass320v View Post
    Amen.
    I would like to know how many bass tin boats are sold with 200 or 250 hp motors. I'd wager that it is a very small number.
    2018 Ranger RT188 SC Black/115 hp Yamaha SHO 4-stroke; Garmin LVS34 - north
    2018 Ranger RT188 DC Black/115 hp Merc Pro XS 4-stroke; Garmin LVS34 - south
    14' Mirrorcraft tin boat (ancient) with a 9.9 Mercury 4-stroke, no electronics; catches fish anyway

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NiteBite6855 View Post
    I think the Xpress boats are heavier weight since the hull is thicker material so they need more hp to push them thru the water. It’s funny how they have released only 3 models and the negative opinions are normal. Their product line is not meant to please everyone. However, I do know they have taken business away from Ranger.

But they do have a 19' aluminum boat that can go 70 mph if you want to. And most of the complaints are issues every other aluminum boat has.

Like I said Vexus has an awesome rig, I'm just saying if they would up the hp rating they would have.....wait for it.....a game changer! Lol. With that change I don't think anyone wanting an aluminum wouldn't give Vexus a serious look! They would have something for everyone.

6. Member
    You guys in the know....what’s a 1980 with a 150 going for?? Are they in the 50’s? Obviously package makes a difference but what are we talking?
    Can you run a jack plate or talons/power poles?

7. Moderator Vexus Boats sclark's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by XingEyeballs View Post
    You guys in the know....what’s a 1980 with a 150 going for?? Are they in the 50’s? Obviously package makes a difference but what are we talking?
    Can you run a jack plate or talons/power poles?

Base Price is $33,000
    you can add a 6” jack plate and add dual talons / power poles.
    alao a wide array of electronics.

"Success is never owned, it is rented, and the rent is due every day."

8. Member
    Wow, that’s pretty good for a boat that size with a 150 I would bet that gets across the lake with a G2
    Looking forward to them making their way to the north county, hoping to visit the factory this fall... maybe take the tour!

9. Moderator Vexus Boats sclark's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by XingEyeballs View Post
    Wow, that’s pretty good for a boat that size with a 150 I would bet that gets across the lake with a G2
    Looking forward to them making their way to the north county, hoping to visit the factory this fall... maybe take the tour!

https://www.intunemarine.com/

10. Member
    Thanks, I didn’t realize they had a dealer around here yet.

11. Member
    I would venture to say that Vexus will pull some business from all boat manufacturers, now how much remains to be seen, I think they will do well. I have a glass rig on reserve, can't wait to see what they are going to look like, sure hope they do not under power them, lol.

It's just disappointing! It's an amazing boat, I absolutely love the look, layout, quality, and storage. It is being marketed to bridge the gap between aluminum and fiberglass. I just don't understand not making more horsepower an option.

I think it's good for a company to hear exactly what customers or potential customers think about their products, listening to customer feedback is usually what increases sales in the future. I was all in if I could order it with a 200 on the back, and it sounds like I'm not alone!
    Exactly my thoughts too!

1996 Ranger R70 1998 Mercury 115
    Helix 7, SI/DI GPS
    Helix 5 SI/DI GPS
    Helix 5 GPS Sonar
    T-H Marine Hydro-wave 2
    Minn Kota Fortrex 80
    CMC Hydraulic Jack-plate

I have a question. Arent the people behind these boats the same ones that designed and made the Ranger RT series? At that time they were the greatest tins on the planet because of the name on the side now they are just run of the mill lack luster tins like all the rest?
    Roy
    2020 Triton 18 Trx
    Mercury 200 Pro XS V8
    Bravo FS 24P Prop
    Atlas 6” jp
    Dual Humminbird Helix 10 MEGA SI
    Minnkota Ultrex.

14. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by basstrackeroptimax View Post
    I have a question. Arent the people behind these boats the same ones that designed and made the Ranger RT series? At that time they were the greatest tins on the planet because of the name on the side now they are just run of the mill lack luster tins like all the rest?
    What exactly is your point?
    2018 Ranger RT178
    Yamaha 75hp
    Atlas Micro Jacker
    80lb Minn Kota Ultrex

15. Member
    Will there be any dealers in Louisiana? I can't find any dealer list.

16. Moderator Vexus Boats sclark's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by infantry1026 View Post
    Will there be any dealers in Louisiana? I can't find any dealer list.

Dealer list is in constantly changing right now - send me our name and number and i will have someone with more up to date knowledge than me give you a call

17. Banned
    Yep ... you have a piece of chit now!

18. Banned
    Your hatred for Vexus makes me laugh.

19. Member
    This may answer your question.......So how is that resale value holding up on your Bass Tracker?
    Last edited by FiremanKen; 08-08-2018 at 05:58 PM.

Damn, you guys must own stock or something ...... I would bet Mr. Roy could name his price on his rig!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast