Bill lowen xpress

Without his electronics how much would his Elite series boat be worth used but in good shape?

2. Member
    Skylar sold his 2017 rig last year loaded with everything for high 40s if my memory serves me correct. Bill will prolly ask low 50s if I had to guess.
    2017 x19 175 sho

3. Member
    Do they charge a premium for being a pro's boat or are they cheaper? Seems like they run them pretty hard.

Smith Mountain Lake, VA and a cottage in Ontario
    Has to have a lot of hours on the motor, I'd think 50% depreciation from list price would be reasonable but maybe that is too steep a discount.
    2018 Ranger RT188 SC Black/115 hp Yamaha SHO 4-stroke; Garmin LVS34 - north
    2018 Ranger RT188 DC Black/115 hp Merc Pro XS 4-stroke; Garmin LVS34 - south
    14' Mirrorcraft tin boat (ancient) with a 9.9 Mercury 4-stroke, no electronics; catches fish anyway

5. Member
    Is he selling this years boat without electronics? Most pro boats I see for sale are decked out as they were for the season. Most go back to the factory for "reconditioning" whatever that means. A guy that fishes alot of the same tourny's I do buys a pro's old boat every couple years and has gotten good deals. He turns them over pretty quick though, long term I have no idea how they have held up.

I am sure the pro's are just like your buddies, some take impeccable care of their equipment, some ride 'em hard and put 'em up wet all the time. BUYER BEWARE

6. Member
    I marshalled with Skylar in Lacrosse this summer. I was impressed with his rig but we did make 2 attempts to power over a beaver dam. Btw, he's a super guy
    2019 Ranger Z520C DC / 250 Pro XS 4 Stroke