Croxton Razor prop on 201

I’m getting a new LU and prop (thank you insurance) due to a stump and a damaged case/prop shaft/prop.
    Looking at replacing prop with a 4 blade Razor. Has anyone run one on a 201? I’ll talk to Mark when I take my damaged prop to him to be repaired, just wanted to know what anyone thought if they had actually run one.

I've got an XL on my 200 w/ 225HO and really like it. Still need to play with the vents to get the hole shot dialed in, but handling, etc. is great. I bought it for a summertime/heavy load prop and its doing exactly what I wanted. I knew I'd be giving up a few mph but happy so far.

3. Member
    How much drop in speed?
    Do you loose much between light and loaded? My T1 and Tempest drop off bad when loaded in this heat.

The one I have is a 26 that's (supposedly) been repitched to a 27. With me and my 8yo son I can run it into the limiter @70mph. Add another 225lb person and I lose 200 rpm's but no speed drop. My 28 Raker with same load in this heat would run about the same speed, but it's really not a fair comparison between props. The same raker will take me to just shy of 80 in the cooler temps. Haven't tried the XL in cooler temps, nor is there any need to since I'm max'd on rpm's now. I bought this XL strictly for a summertime prop to deal with the heat and it's working well for me. From what I was able to tell with my research, the XL has the better holeshot/mid-range, but will lose some speed over the regular Razor 4's.