Passenger side console w/ glove box
    Engine hour meter
    Tackle organizer
    10” manual jack plate
    Pro live well oxygenator
    6 gauge trolling motor harness
    SST prop upgrade
    Limited Edition (LE) Package
    Sea Star Hydraulic Tilt upgrade (mandatory on engines larger than 150)

Any dealers or recent shoppers,, didnt add a bunch of options and not looking for recommendations,,, But just got one quote that seems way way out of line.

2. Member
    Pm me. I just bought one a few months ago used but got multiple quotes from dealers up and down the east coast.
    2017 x19 175 sho

3. Joe4d
    ok thanks,, Sent

$43,000 is what i was quoted a few weeks back for one with dual axle trailer and sea deck.

5. Joe4d
    Yeh thats what I seem to be looking at. Was expecting some savings compared to the Triton 18trx,,, Seemed to be priced nearly identical,,, although thats with Merc on Triton and Yamaha on Xpress. But triton 45 minutes,,, Xpress 4 hours

6. Member
    I paid just under $40k for one with dual axle trailer w/ surge brakes, rims and low profile tires, Seadek, and all the upgraded packages. 10" hydraulic jack plate and hung a Mercury on it which cost an extra $1000 over a Yamaha for controls, oil tank and rigging. Didn't spring for the Spot Lock Minn Kota. Hope that helps...
    2018 X19 Pro
    2018 Mercury 150 ProXS
    10" Hydraulic Atlas
    Helix 9 SI
    Helix 7
    Minn Kota 80# Fortrex

7. Member
    dang these things have gone up since 2013

8. Member
    Wait till you see the 2019 prices. Dealers told me going up another 10-15 percent due to rising cost of aluminum and petroleum. I called multiple dealers when I was shopping and they all stated the same thing. If ya find a clean used one and the price is right they are normally sold in a day or so.
    2017 x19 175 sho

9. Member
    That will make mine worth more if I decide to sale it. ��

10. Joe4d
    yeh I decided to scratch the ultera,, and go with the fortrex 80. Dont want hotfoot or blinker trims,, not a doo dad kinda guy. Yall should see my truck. May eventually add a talon, dunno never used one so wont miss it. Think it comes standard with a consol graph of some kind. Someone on the page recently mentioned wanting to sell a 10 " Helix,, SI ,, I'll probably shop used and put that on bow myself. I like the idea of the standard no carpet finish, but does it beat up your rods ? Or do you guys put some kinda mat down ?

Quote Originally Posted by Joe4d View Post
    yeh I decided to scratch the ultera,, and go with the fortrex 80. Dont want hotfoot or blinker trims,, not a doo dad kinda guy. Yall should see my truck. May eventually add a talon, dunno never used one so wont miss it. Think it comes standard with a consol graph of some kind. Someone on the page recently mentioned wanting to sell a 10 " Helix,, SI ,, I'll probably shop used and put that on bow myself. I like the idea of the standard no carpet finish, but does it beat up your rods ? Or do you guys put some kinda mat down ?
    I don't consider the hotfoot and blinker trim doodads on a go-fast boat, they are more of a safety item. I don't know how fast that F series motor will push a X-19 but at 70 mph I want both hands on the wheel. I bought mine as a year-end clearance deal so I had to wait to upgrade electronics and it took longer than I was planning on but If I was to order a new one tomorrow I would get it without upgrading the electronics just so I would not have them in the financing and you end up cheaper in the long run. I like my carpet and would like sea deck even better. I have the spray on finish on the top rails and even though it is silver, it gets way too hot on sunny days. I don't think it would be too rough on rods and tackle as it still sort of soft. If it did start wearing there are solutions out there. Take a look at the ultrex trolling motor before you settle on the fortrex. The ultrex is my next upgrade.
    2014 X19
    2014 200 SHO

12. Joe4d
    Thanks,, I actually did take a long look and research on the Ultrex, and why I decided against it.

13. Member
    Ultrex is unreal. Having dual poles for the shallows and ultrex for offshore is nice when it’s windy down here. More i fish outta the boat the more I like it.
    2017 x19 175 sho

14. Joe4d
    Umm yeh till the Ultrex fills with water, or the electronics break,, or u gotta pay $500 for an obsolete transducer... No thanks

15. Member
    Could go ulterra or terrova. Spot lock is worth it hands down.
    2017 x19 175 sho

Quote Originally Posted by Joe4d View Post
    Umm yeh till the Ultrex fills with water, or the electronics break,, or u gotta pay $500 for an obsolete transducer... No thanks
    When I first signed up here, the trolling motor board was filled with "my Fortrex broke" posts. They were so numerous that I decided that I did not want a Fortrex on my boat. When I found the boat I bought, I could not change anything on it because it was a close out special and of course it had a Fortrex on it. I inquired about trading it for a motor guide and when I was asked why, I pointed out all of the posts about broken trolling motors. Mr. Jones from Jonestrollingmotor set me straight. He explained to me that if a trolling motor sneezes, they will run here to post about it. That's why you will here about every issue that arises and you will never here about the thousands that have no issues. Check out the motor boards, I bet 9 out of 10 posts are about a motor problem. Sure, I will say there were some early teething issues but Minnkota handled them and made the necessary changes. I don't know why or who is paying $500 for an obsolete transducer but it is/was an obsolete transducer. I am running the Lowrance total scan on my fortrex and will move it to the Ultrex as soon as I upgrade. Minnkota just added the Hummingbird HDI transducer to the line up too. I know this probably wont change your mind, I hope it gives you some insight to why it seems like every ultrex that comes out of the factory breaks. As for my Fortrex that I was so worried about, its 3 years old and has been bounced off of riprap, tree stumps, run aground... and its still going strong.
    2014 X19
    2014 200 SHO

17. Joe4d
    Id want either HB Mega SI on the troller, Or Garmin Livescope,, So really nothing that built in ducer can do for me, and they dont offer the Ultrex without like other TM's. Yeh I know how Internet forums work, most people dont come on with praise,, only when they have a problem..
    But its kinda at a point of choosing minimal extras, or not getting anything, as I am near maxin on my budget. Guess I will be happy if I dont know any better,, Thought my OMC foot control was greatest thing ever.

18. Member
    2019 X19 175 Yamaha sho, paint upgrade, ss prop, Seadeck, hp package, elite package, saltwater trailer package, under 34,500 before tax title and license ( tax here is 9.9%).
    Attached Images Attached Images
    2019 x19 175 SHO 12” Bobs jack plate