Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Member
    I will say my Caracal is easier to drive compared to my Phoenix. You want to see a handful go run a Phoenix.
    2018 Bass Cat Caracal
    Yamaha 225 SHO

2. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lamoon78 View Post
    I will say my Caracal is easier to drive compared to my Phoenix. You want to see a handful go run a Phoenix.
    Agreed. I drove a buddies Phoenix not sure of the model but it had a 250sho. I'm used to chine walk having owned a Triton and now a PII, but his Phoenix walked worse than both.
    Brad Krone

3. BBC SPONSOR
    glad I am sticking with a caracal!
    FTO Marine Supplies
    BBC Sponsor

You are 46 years old-- Don't know how fast you like to go?? If not over 80 mph get yourself a Jaguar. Last boat you will ever buy!!!

5. Member
    The new 2019 Cougar FTD SP is definitely the best bang for the buck. I have the largest inventory in the nation.

Quote Originally Posted by lamoon78 View Post
    The caracal is smooth as silk up to about 68, after that your driving it, around 73 if its glass out it takes a good bit of input. I will add that my boat is probably not loaded level, as I have quite the arrangement of weight all over the boat, 10g kicker on one side, 3 batteries on one side, about 20+ rods off center. With a 4 blade on it it still pushes 70 and doesnt require really any input at all. I will also add that it took me a good year to get used to how it reacted, and how to control it at top speeds.
    "the head, the tail, the whole damn thing"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12