Looking for Test Ride- 2018 Z20

Currently looking at a new Z20, but want to test ride one before I pull the trigger. Anyone in the Eastern Iowa, Central Illinois, Southern Wisconsin area that has a 2018 Z20 that I could meet for a test run? Dealers that I have talked to so far do not do test rides. This is mind boggling to me. So what about the so called demo boats at dealers- must only be for their pro staff to use??

If anyone can help out, I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks-

Tim
    Long Grove, IA

Wait on a 2019. May not have pro staff with a Z20
    Bryan McDonough
    2023 Nitro Z21 XL
    Nitro Team

3. Bob G's pool boy
    Quote Originally Posted by BasscatmanQCA View Post
    Currently looking at a new Z20, but want to test ride one before I pull the trigger. Anyone in the Eastern Iowa, Central Illinois, Southern Wisconsin area that has a 2018 Z20 that I could meet for a test run? Dealers that I have talked to so far do not do test rides. This is mind boggling to me. So what about the so called demo boats at dealers- must only be for their pro staff to use??

If anyone can help out, I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks-

Tim
    Long Grove, IA
    I doubt a dealer anywhere has a "Demo Boat" laying around for anyone. They may have some stock that they want to sell, but those are sold as new.

Suggest the very active Nitro Boat Owners page on Facebook. You will find someone willing to let you put theirs through the paces.

You could also ask the local Tracker dealer for the number of his regional rep. The rep will be able to put you in touch with a pro staffer who should be able to help you out.

There may or may not be a Z-20 for you to try out.

"I am going to Eufala to just idle around"
    -Haus

***NEW*** 2023 Ford F150 XLT Super Crew 2.7L Ecoboost FX4 cause I am such a baller.
    2021 Phoenix 721/ Mercury 250 ProXS 4s with a bent ass trailer
    HDS16 live- Solix15 : Console
    HDS16 live W/AT - Garmin 126 W/ lvs34 - Solix12/ 360 : Bow
    Dual 10' Blades/ Lowrance Ghost/ Bobs Hydraulic Plate
    225ah cranking / 100ah trolling. Ionic/Relion lithium

Instagram @brettcarnright. Teamviewer: bCarnrite@33